The one where they meet

"You hate me, Emilia" his voice was so sad, and seems as if he cried a lot

I can't do this to him. Should I say something or ignore him?

After gathering all my thoughts finally I decided to say something.

"You didn't give me a reason not to" I muttered under my breath

It was a pin drop silence.

After what seems like an eternity he spoke.

"Emilia, please hear me out once" he pleaded and lifted his head towards me.

I could see his bloodshed eyes that made my heart split into pieces. I never thought we would ever be in this situation.

I don't have the energy to listen to him now.

I cant deal with it, need some time.

"Uh, I need some time Austin. I can't just pretend like nothing ever occurred and we're one happy couple" I was so focussed in telling him that I didn't realize what I just said

"You think we're a couple" He fucking smiled, his question signifies hope about us and made me shiver from uncomfortable feelings.

"No! I thought about that in past but now it's too late Austin." His smile disappeared from his face and now turned numb.

"Please Emilia, let me prove to you that I'm worthy of you, you belong only to me" desperation was clear in his voice, and his eyes hypnotized me.

Does he really mean what he said? Should I give him a chance?

"Okay, let's see about that" and with a smile on my face I left him standing there.

I can't stop myself falling for the bad boy.

Oh God! Let's see what's written for us in the future.