Party Time (pt.1)

After what feels like ages we finally pull outside of a huge house. *PARKER MANSION* was printed on the nameplate. Who is Parker? I wondered from whom have I heard this name.

As I and Lexi entered the house, we saw people standing everywhere with glasses of alcohol in their hands. This party is full of drunk people. Let's hope nothing bad happens here.

"Emilia let's go to the bar counter and get drunk," she told me.

"No, I don't drink. You please go ahead, I'll wait here." I informed her.
After battling with her for a few minutes. She finally gave up on me and went to get some alcohol.

I waited for almost fifteen minutes for her but there was no name of Lexi. I called her many times but she didn't pick up. So, I went to look for her at the bar counter as she was the only one I knew in this party but she was not there. I didn't know what to do now, I was all alone. This feeling started making me anxious and nervousness took over me. I decided to leave the party.

"I was hoping to see you here. But to be honest, not assumed you to be a party person." I turned to face the person and I stopped in my tracks.
It was him. He was looking so handsome.
I was not able to reply to anything but gaze at his stunning attire.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk.

This made me blush. What the hell is wrong with me, Why am I again blushing in front of him? Ahhhh... I need to stop doing this.

"Hahaha, very foolish of you to think that, Why will I even look at your face dumb head ." I notified him and make him realize what he told me on the first day.

He stared at me as if he was going to kill me but he didn't reply and left.

I felt bad for what I told him as he was just talking normally with me. But then I have to stop myself from developing feelings for anyone.