The Invite

Oh God, what I am glimpsing at? Is he really sitting in my class and what the hell is wrong with him, how can he have the courage to smirk at me? Ughhhh...This was the only thing left to occur.

I decided to ignore him throughout the class but it seems like he was not in a mood to be ignored.

"Hey! New girl" he whispered so close that his lips touched my ear which gave me goosebumps.

I didn't reply.

"Babe, stop pretending as if you have not heard me," he muttered, Oh my God, why are his lips touching my ear again? My cheeks are getting a brighter shade of red.
I don't understand what is his problem. What does he want me to reply to? Why is he testing my patience?

He then threw a piece of paper at me. Just look at the nerve of this boy. I opened the paper and the message read "You look pretty while blushing".This made me blush more.

And then, the bell rang.

But before I could start packing my books, the blonde boy with his mesmerizing eyes came to me and mumbled: " See you at the party tonight". His words made me bite my lower lip which made him smirk.

What is, with his smirk? Doesn't he have something else to do? Which party is he talking about? I am not going to any party. How can he be so normal after flirting with me a few minutes ago?

He is so annoying but wait for a second, I don't even know his name.

Before I could ask him, he left.

I quickly started packing my books, was ready to run when Lexi came and handed me a card.

" What is this Lexi?" I inquired her

"You're invited to attend a party tonight with me " she informed me with full of excitement.

"Which party are you talking about? Where is it? " I questioned her.

If I am not wrong I think that the blondie boy was talking about this party. After knowing this that he will also be there at the party, part of me wants to go but the other part resists it.

Lexi interrupted my thoughts and started pleading "Please Emilia !!!!! We will enjoy it a lot trust me."

Looking at her made me smile and I agreed.
"Yesssss!!!!! Thank you " she told me.
"It's fine Lexi, anything for you," I said to her.

"Okay, then what are you waiting for? Let's go shopping" she announced.

After school ended, Lexi and I went shopping. We went to the nearby mall and had a great time. I bought a black sequin dress for myself and Lexi bought shorts and a few crop tops.

It was finally the time to get ready for the party. This will be my first party after 5 years. I miss the old days but I hope my past will not repeat itself.