The one where they are practicing

The sound of alarm echoed in my room. I opened my eyes and rushed towards my living room where I left Austin sleeping yesterday night.

Opened the living room door and there was no one there. Then my eyes caught a glimpse of a paper, it's a note I guess lying down on the sofa.

I opened it and my lips spread into a smile. It was from him. The note said

_"Sorry for leaving without informing, I went to your room to inform you but then I saw you sleeping peacefully, couldn't wake you up, Princess. See you at school."_

I blushed reading the note. So sweet of him to write this note.

I quickly went to get ready for school.
After getting ready I went to the kitchen to have my breakfast.

"Good morning, sweetie" mom greeted me

"Good morning to you too. When did you guys arrive? " I asked my mom.

"Austin let us in, that boy is quite sweet. He stayed with you throughout the night just to keep you safe. When didn't you tell us about him? " My mom grinned.

I was shocked as hell. They met Austin??? What the actual fuck? And the shocking part here is they are not mad about it. Why?

Emilia, you need to act cool, gather all your pieces together, and reply to your mother.

"Umm...yeah....um...actually I thought you'll be mad" I replied in a nervous tone.

"Oh no dear, it was very helpful of him to stay with you yesterday night." My mother told me.

"Really?" I interrupted her

"Emilia, I and your father, we trust you a lot. We know that you'll not do something that will hurt us" she explained to me with a smile.

I hugged her. 

"I will never disappoint you and father" I promised her.

"Now, go to your school, don't be late" My mother brought me back to reality.

With that, I left for school.

  --------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking towards my locker. Lexi and I used to meet there. I wish she would be waiting near my locker to apologize for whatever she said that day.  With all my hope I went and saw no one there.

So, I think she is finally over with our friendship. I was so happy this morning and now I lost all my happiness.

I headed to the auditorium for my practice with Austin. We have our play this weekend which means only 1 day left to practice.

I entered the auditorium and saw his back facing me, standing on the stage all alone. There was no one in the auditorium.

I quickly tiptoed toward him and shouted on top of my lungs to scare him.

"Jesus Christ! Emilia" he looked terrified.

"What? I didn't know you were scared of me" I laughed at him.

"Shut up, let's practice," he said to me in an annoying tone.

It's been more than half an hour we have been practicing and finally, it's completed.

"Oh thank God! I am tired as fuck" I said in relief, lying on the floor relaxing.

"Princess, there is one thing we haven't practiced yet" he whispered to me, lying down beside me.

"And what the fuck is that?" I turned towards him infuriating.

Now we both were facing each other. 

"What has gotten into you? Why are you abusing in every second" he questioned me laughing

"Because I am fucking tired of this play. " I yelled at him, making him laugh more.

"Okay, now it's annoying to hear." He said getting irritated by my cursing.

"Will you tell me what is left that we haven't practiced yet?" I questioned him with one eyebrow raised. 

" The kiss, Princess" he whispered to me.

I was stunned to hear that.

What kiss? I can't kiss him in front of everyone. No way, that's not going to happen.  I can't lose my first kiss to a boy who I am didn't even dating. I don't know what to answer back.

"Hey, it's okay if you aren't fine with it " Autin ensured me and brought me back from my thoughts.

"Austin, I haven't ever kissed anyone. I can't do that in front of the entire school. I am sorry " I told him nervously.

I wasn't able to lift my head. He must be thinking that I am a dumb girl.

Oh God! Emilia, you made a fool of yourself in front of him.

"Don't apologize princess. I am not going to force you" he said smiling at me.

"But there is one thing I can do instead of kissing you on the lips." I smiled at him.

I really want to do this. I know I like him but this seems best to do at the moment.

"And what is that princess? " he questioned me with a smirk.

His smirking is back. He looks so hot right now.

I then gently leaned towards him and kissed him with full passion on his cheek. I kissed with so much force that his cheek turned hot red.

I was breathing heavily after kissing him on his cheek.

"Oh fuck! Emilia. This kiss was the best I ever had. You know it is so tough for me to resist not kissing you right now. Can I get one more?" He smirked glancing at me.

He can't resist. I am really falling for him.

"Haha...No, you have to wait for the weekend" I stood up and pushed him in a funny way while making my way towards the door.