The Fight

Austin pov

I found Ashlyn all over Jackson,  he is the head of the football team and is my rival. This rivalry was not from the start, in fact we were best friends but he slept with my girlfriend which ruined everything between us.

And he did it again.

I was heartbroken. Hurt and pain took over me. I was not able to move. I don't know how to react. So I stood there watching them.

They were so busy in themselves, that they didn't even notice my presence. I was damaged.

"What the fuck is going on?" I screamed at them.
They both were shocked to see me there. There was no point in staying here and listening to whatever excuses she'll prepare.

I left.

The first thing I wanted to do was to drink and get this pain out of me.

It's been more than 2 hours at this bar counter. I don't know how many glasses of alcohol I've been consuming but from the posture of my body, it's a lot. All the scene started coming back to my mind, which made me furious. I was so angry that if anyone comes to me right now I'll kill them .

I decided to head back to my room  but i was so drunken that i don't know which direction i have to go .

After a lot of struggle to stand properly, i finally stood.

Someone called my name  from the back .

"Hey! Austin I wanted to talk to you " Her voice was sweet and refreshing .

This is not right time to talk to anyone.

So, i ignored whosoever she is. I don't want to hurt that person.

I started walking faster and kept on ignoring her voice.

Then instantly, someone grabs me from the back  by the shirt and turned me to face them.

It was her.

"I am calling you again and again. What is wrong with you? I wanted to -"  I interrupted her.

"Shut the fuck up! I am not in the mood to talk to anyone." I yelled at her. Anger was all over me.

" Why are you abusing? You didn't even let me finish my sentence" she spoke up.

"I am not interested in talking to you!! You don't get it? Leave me alone " I shouted at her.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone but first listen to me properly and secondly talk to me adequately, don't abuse  " she muttered.

"So you want me to talk? Then listen, You are also one of those girls who just wants to sleep with boys. You all are sluts. I hate you! Your voice is so irritating that it made me want to close my ears. You girls are always ready to strip in front of boys. You can do anything for attention. Each and every one of you are same. Fuck you all!"
I screamed at her on top of my voice. I was so busy in letting my anger out on her that i didn't notice everyone staring at us.

She was hurt . I felt sorry for her ,  it was not even  her fault. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She was still.

"I came here to apologize for the way talked to you at the start of the party and to be friends with you.  I assumed you to be sweet but as always I was wrong about people. You insulted me in front of everyone without even knowing me , I HATE YOU " She sobbed and ran away.

I regretted telling her all this and wanted to apologize, but now it's too late.