PRANK TIME

After school, Lexi and I decided to go to my place and plan the prank. I am still not sure that I should do this but then I realize what he did to me, so all those negative thoughts vanished from my head.

"So are we going to finalize the plan for tomorrow?" I asked Lexi.

"Yess girl !! I can't wait for tomorrow" she states excitedly. 

It's been more than 3 hours of us planning the entire prank and finally, it's done. What we decided is way too funny and hope that everything goes as planned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day and I am an hour late , I am excited and scared as hell. I want everything to go as planned. Let's see what will happen.

Before I make way towards my locker where Lexi is waiting for me, I spotted him. He was looking drop-dead handsome in that black shirt and a blue leather jacket. I was not able to take my eyes off him.

Oh God Emilia you'll ruin everything. Focus on your plan, stop checking him out! I said to Myself and after coming to my senses I saw him approaching me. I got scared and ran as fast as possible. What the hell just happened? I ran like an idiot and made a fool of myself in front of him.

"Where have you been? You know that today is going to be the funniest day of your life and also I have to do the whole arrangements by myself. " Lexi shouted at me.

I was so busy thinking that I didn't realize that I was standing near my locker.

"Yeah of course I know and sorry for being la.." I was interrupted by her voice.

" Oh my God Emilia !! He's here. Time for the drama babe!" Lexi shouted excitedly.

I looked back and saw Austin moving towards his locker.

" I hope everything goes as planned and the best thing is that he doesn't know that I am behind all of this," I said happily.

" Oh did I forget to tell you that I have written a note to him on your behalf. That's your punishment for coming late today and letting me do all the arrangements. " she chuckled.

What?? I am going to kill Lexi. If he reads that note then today is my last day on this planet.

The only thing I can do is run but before I can do that, I heard the corridor filled with laughter.

This is not happening. I looked over his locker and saw him covered with pink fur and glitter. His locker was also painted pink from inside. Looking at his face, he seemed very furious. Everyone was clicking pictures of him.

At this scene I wasn't able to hold back my laugh. I laugh so hard that his eyes landed on me and before I could react, I saw a note in his hand.

Fuck, I am dead. I looked around for lexi and she was nowhere near.

" EMILIA YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS FUCKING PRANK !" I saw Austin striding towards me.

"Ah bye " was the only thing I said and ran for my life.

"DON'T EVEN TRY TO RUN FROM ME! I AM COMING AFTER YOU " he shouted from behind.

I can hear him coming and I don't know what to do now.

I am Fucked.