The one where her heart broke into pieces

Emilia P.O.V

I am delighted that finally Austin will be telling me why was he ignoring me all the time.

I was snickering thinking about our talk tonight. What was he going to tell me? Will everything be back to normal? Will he confess his feelings or tell me to leave him alone?

With that thought I went to take a bath.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The time has arrive for what I've been waiting the whole day! I quickly texted Lexi informing that I'm going to meet Austin and will be coming late at night.

I was so excited thinking about our talk. What is he planning for me? Does he know my birthday is tomorrow? Was he surprising me?

Keeping all these thoughts aside I make my way towards his room which was at the second floor of the hotel.

Seeing the door slightly open, I peeked inside the room.

Austin was shirtless looking hot as ever and then my eyes landed to the girl who was holding her hands. They were so close that seeing them together made my heart sink.

And that girl was bone other than ASHLYN.

I heard Ashlyn pronouncing my name so I opened the door slightly more to hear why were they talking about me?

“ See, I know you made a bet that you will trap Emilia and make her fall in love with you, and you have won. She’s clearly in love with you and thinks you’re too. So just stop it now don’t overdo it Austin. We all know you have no feelings for her, don’t trouble the poor girl anymore.” Ashlyn notified Austin

WHAT BET? WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?

NO! THIS CANT HAPPEN.

NOT AGAIN.

These word were thunderclap to me. Those words striked through my heart.

I was not able to react to how this happened again? I trusted him and again someone broke my trust.

I was not able to stand in an appropriate position, all my legs and hands were numb. Those words were playing again and again inside my head.

Tears started rolling down my eyes. I was devastated. If I let them see me, I don't know what will they do.

This was all a fucking BET for him? I trusted him. Why me? Why did he do that?

I stood still staring at the boy whom I loved with my entire heart.

“OH MY GOD! Emilia you shouldn’t have heard this.” that girl exclaimed

I can't do this anymore and before Austin turned his head towards me, I left the room.

I was running from everything. I can hear him call my name but I am not going to stop for anyone anymore. I am Fucking done with this game..

I don't know where was I heading to but I kept running. My legs were beginning to surrender, hands were numb, I was out of oxygen but nothing stopped me from running.

I can't face Austin at least not after hearing the truth.

Those late night talks, movie nights,pranks were nothing to him but unfortunately those were everything to me .

I heard Austin yelled " Stop! Look ahead" before I could make sense of his words.

I felt my body got hit by something as hard as a metal. I landed on the floor and abruptly started feeling immense pain.

Last thing I saw was Austin rushing towards me before slowly and steadily my vision turned black.