Chapter 49 - TBUTTP Part II

20 minutes later - Nicki's POV:

"I cant believe this shit. But I know my gurl wouldnt make this up..." Beyonce stares into space in deep thought.

"I believe her. When a man finds something better, he cheats" I tell her as I dig my fork into my nicoise salad; we're having lunch at a sidewalk café on Rodeo Drive after shopping for clothes at several boutiques such as Coco Chanel and Neiman Marcus (I gotta say, I wasnt expecting that from Beyonce. She hasnt even signed her contract with us yet so I know it aint her advance money she's spending. She must be a stripper or something😒).

"No, I'm not even trippin over Chris. He's a nobody. Ugh. Loser! He'll be seeing me on TV soon and wishing he still had me" she flicks her hair.

I throw my head back and cackle like a witch, "you're evil! I like you."

"It's just my cousin I'm disappointed in" she continues, "it hurts. She stole my man and now she's done the same to my gurl" she takes a bite out of her bacon sandwhich, "I was supposed to turn up tonight and let go of the stress I've been feeling, but now all I wanna do is stay home."

Later dat evening - Aaliyah's POV:

C y'all at Bar Marmont 2nyt💣💋

I drip out of the bathroom with my long hair covering each breast and my towel wrapped around my waist, ready to take a 'thirst trap' pic for the 'gram, "your sexy ex just messaged me" I tell MJ, "she gone be at the party. I'm glad she's OK, I love that hoe."

"Atleast someone does" MJ comments as she carefully irons her shirt; she's in her sports bra and boxers, getting ready to wear her brand new outfit.

"Yo, that's mean as fuck!" I chuckle, "I'ma laugh so hard when Riri shows up with someone sexier than you."

"Not gone happen."

"Why the fuck not? That girl is bad as hell, she can walk into that place arm in arm with an A-list celebrity if she wanted to."

She looks up at me and smirks, "true. But knowing her, she's still in her feelings and will probly be all over me tonight."

"Damn" I shake my head, "you know we gone get all the pussy in that muhfucka, right?"

"The only pussy I'ma be getting tonight is my baby's pretty pussy. So I dont even care bout no other bitch, man."

That's when the door swings open and Nicki and Beyonce step in with big fancy shopping bags everywhere, looking exhausted.

"Gotdamn fems!" I shake my head at them, "y'all spent the WHOLE day shopping."

Nicki rolls her eyes back to yesterday, "duh we both had to get our nails and our hair done, that shit takes forever, ok?"

"Hey, beautiful" MJ flashes Beyonce a dreamy smile, "I love that hair colour on you. You look amazing."

I notice the 'strawberry blonde' look on Beyonce and nod in agreement, "yeah, for real."

"Uh, hello! Multiple colours here" Nicki tries to call attention to her rainbow-like new hairdo (more like hairdont).

"Thanks guys" Beyonce says, plopping down onto the bed miserably, "to be honest, I only got it done so I can cheer myself up. It's not for the party. My bestie called with some news that's completely fucked up my mood so I'ma be staying in tonight."

"You need some company?" MJ asks quickly, "coz I dont mind staying here with you."

Noooooooo...😣