Chapter 75 - Everybody Vent!

Chris' POV:

Aite let me go first coz I really gotta get this off my chest...I just got punched in the face AND bottled on the head by a fucking chic that thinks she's a dude and all I wanna do is save her from her delusion by showing her she's nothing but a little bitch with a pussy and some little tits! I mean, I swear to GOD I just wanna FUCK her up and teach her a lesson on how to fear and respect men. But you know what's real fucked up? This bitch got her brother here and her brother got his people here. You see how this shit is set up? I already told y'all these niggas like Michael more than they like ME, so as you can see, I'm on my own right now - I cant drag the bitch to the woods by her hair, rape her and make her choke on this dick😡. And I SHOULDA fucked her bitch Beyonce last night when I had the chance. But it's koo, revenge is definitely in the cards! *plots*

Michael's POV:

Vent? What I gotta vent about? I'm straight, aint nutn really bothering me. I had mind blowing sex with Amber last night and I cant get it out my head; she said some real freaky things too like how she wants to have me on all fours like a bitch, eat my ass then stick her strap-on in it (I'm not gay but I like when girls take control and fuck me like they're men); I didnt even know she was feelin me like that! You know, I'm actually starting to believe that I can get the type of women I fantasize about: voluptuous bodies, golden/lightbrown skin; I think the reason they dont approach me is coz they're convinced I only like white girls; well let me tell y'all - all I've ever wanted is to be kidnapped and then sexually violated by a badass sista! Lol before I go, I wanna say I'm glad MJ needed me to help her beat Chris coz it allowed me to show her that even tho I act crazy sometimes, I'm still her ride-or-die. I missed talking to my twin😑. Oh, and fuck that nigga Chris! Iono why MJ mad at him but I never liked that mofo anyway.

Tyga's POV:

I really hope that this fight between Michael and Chris dont affect the group, I'm trying my best to talk some sense into these two niggas but Chris is mad as hell (and I can understand why); he better not leave the group, I mean, PBA just got back together and our old fans are so excited about it and our new fans are crazy about Chris; they LOVE this guy and it's obvious that he's an asset to us, so it would be a shame to lose him. Losing him could mean losing half our fans and that would mean losing out on money I coulda had in my bank. Ya feel me? Shiiid...what else? Oh, I nutted all in Blac's pussy last night and I'm praying she dont get pregnant and keep it - this would be baby number 15!😖

Drake's POV:

Y'all wanna hear a secret? Aite so boom *claps hands* when I first met Mike we were 15 and I'll always remember thinking he was extremely beautiful. In fact, his beauty made me realize I had the ability to be sexually attracted to both sexes. Three years later, he confessed to me he liked getting fucked in the ass coz an older woman fingered him when he was younger and ever since I heard him say that I been nothing but OBSESSED with dude; that's when I knew I'd lost all interest in women and was exclusively gay👸. I've wanted Mike for so long now, but never had the guts to tell him coz he confuses the hell outta me; I be like, 'does he know I like him?', 'can he tell I'm gay?', 'why did he tell me that shit?', 'does he want me to make the first move?'...it drives me NUTS! Of course I couldnt bare to watch him with Amber last night so I made sure I blacked out.

Trey's POV:

I have a history with cocaine, I started doing it before Michael; I guess you can say I'm the one who put him on. My addiction made headlines last year, had me in the news and shit so I ended up in rehab. Since my treatment, I've done quite well, switched to different drugs and never touched coke again.....until last night! Man, I gotta stay away from that stuff😔. Maybe if Nicki didnt dip on me when I was trying to impress her with my 'trigga fingers', I wouldnt feel like a bag of shit and I wouldnt feel the need to sprinkle my ego with some white sugar. Like damn, I was waiting all night for her to come back to the room! I've had a thing for that girl for some time now and that shit HURT. Blac is sexy as fuck too, but she gave all of us head and swallowed each time. Ugh.

Yazz's POV:

I'll introduce myself 1st before I start venting....some of y'all may know me as Rihanna's abusive ex (that's if you've read 'stud juice' by XelaPhoneHome; someone tell that girl to update that shit), and I'm also Trey's cousin (small world, I know). I've tried to find myself a girl that's badder than Rihanna and was so close to getting in that Beyonce girl's panties last night but she changed her mind, NOW I JUST WANNA KNOCK HER DAMN TEETH OUT! Fucking leading me on and shit! I'm sick of my old bitches never answering my calls and now new bitches rejecting me too?😤. By the way, MJ has NO idea I used to fuck with Rihanna. It aint the homie's business to know I secretly envy her and that I wish Chris woulda KNOCKED HER THE FUCK OUT!

Amber's POV:

Mine aint really a vent (damn, boys really do vent just like bitches!), I'm just gonna say I've had enough of dating studs coz they often find me too dominating and it intimidates them. As much as I love girls who look like guys, I always wanna be the one doing the penetrating and they hate that. I've even had to stop myself from asking MJ out on a date coz I just know my aggressive side will turn her off. It's the same reason why dudes dont really fuck with me, but I think Michael is different😁. I let him in on some of my desires last night and he bit his lip like it turned him on! I'ma make sure I leave with his number and make him my babygirl, y'all.

Blac's POV:

Can we skip mine? I'm so ashamed of myself. Woke up with cum flakes all over me like some fucking groupie. Aint no way Chris will want me after this😕.

Nicki's POV:

Vent? Like, y'all really want me to go in and not hold back? Ok....*takes deep breath and screams* I'VE WORKED TOO HARD TO BE WHERE I AM TODAY AND I WILL NOT BE OVERSHADOWED BY ANYONE IN THE GIRL GROUP! HEARING OUR SONG ON THE RADIO MADE ME REALIZE THAT MJ AND BEYONCE GET TO SING MORE THAN ME AND AALIYAH; ALSO, I CHECKED MY INSTA THIS MORNING AND SOME PEOPLE COMMENTED ON THAT VID I POSTED WITH BEYONCE, TALM BOUT SHE'S PRETTIER THAN ME AND THEY'RE HAPPY RIHANNA GOT REPLACED. I'M NOT GONNA GET MAD, I'MA GET EVEN - ONCE I EDIT THIS SHIT AND PUT IT ON THE NET, THE SPOTLIGHT WILL BE ON HOW SEXY I LOOK NAKED😼.

MJ's POV:

I already took the time to vent earlier when I yelled in Beyonce's face and told her she's not the same girl I fell in love with; but honestly, in my eyes she'll always be that girl I fell in love with - she just needs to stop drinking. Anyway, I've calmed down now, there's nothing to vent about. I'm actually very happy coz Beyonce just told me she still wants to be with me despite being told we're half-sisters; if that's not true love, I dont know what is😊. I'm gonna take her somewhere special later and hopefully she doesnt change her mind about us making love. Argh shit! I just remembered I left the camcorder back in the suite, let me go delete that shit before anyone else sees my woman naked.

Beyonce's POV:

Right now all I feel to vent about is the fact I still havent seen that video, so I'm glad MJ's gone back inside to get the camcorder; I've followed her into the suite.

"Yo, where that camcorder at?" MJ looks around at everyone in the room.

"I put it back in the room it was found in" Nicki tells her, "dont stress, I deleted all that shit."

"You sure?" MJ asks, all panicky.

"I'm the ninja, of course I know what the fuck I did. Relax."

"Who watched it?" MJ asks everyone else; they all look around at eachother.

Nicki decides to speak for them, "it was on the seat when I came in so I dont know what happened before I picked it up. But trust me, once I did, I immediately deleted that muhfucka."

(A/N please vote and drop a comment too! Whose vent had you dying, whose irritated you?How you feel about MJ and Beyonce's decision to ignore the fact they COULD be related? HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO VENT!💋)