Chapter 5 - A Call From The Bright Side

Chris' POV:

I've just finished playing the X-box in my room and now I feel to give Beyonce a call but I dont know if I should. I wanna know how her meeting is going but I'm still mad at her for reminding me that we've been together for five whole years without having sex; that was a low blow.

"Chris!" My mom's voice calls me from downstairs "Beyonce father's here, he wants to talk to you!"

Shit!

This is exactly what I was tryna warn Beyonce about. I had a bad feeling about her crazy plan. I knew the call I'd received from her pops earlier would lead to this; Matthew doesnt play when it comes to his daughter.

I'm panicking and trying to think of clever lies as I leave my room and go down the stairs; I reach the bottom of the stairs and see my moms at the door talking to Matthew.

"I seriously had no idea she's been here all this time" moms is saying to him "I was at work earlier, I guess that's when she came round."

"Hey, mr Knowles" I interrupt them, my heart pounding "what's up? You cool?"

"Where's Beyonce? Still sleeping, is she?" The man scares me, I swear; I can see it in his face he already knows I'm tryna fuck with him.

"She, uh, she left not too long ago actually, um, she said she was feeling better and, yeah, she left" there's no way I can keep up the original lie, "I thought she was back home. With you."

Moms is giving me all kinds of crazy looks and Matthew's face is best described as a dark cloud of doom.

Matthew's POV:

What kind of sick game are these kids playing? I am no fool!

I know a lie when I hear a lie, it's the devil's word; A man of God can never be comforted with a lie.

"You're going to tell me where my daughter is RIGHT NOW!" I look him in the eye and speak directly to the evil force that is controlling him; I rebuke it in the name of Jesus.

"I honestly couldnt tell you where she is, mr Knowles, I wouldnt lie to you" the lies continue to spill from his lips; the force is strong with this one, his deliverance from unclean spirits is long overdue!

"CALL HER!!!" I shout at the demon before me "SHE'S NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS, MAYBE SHE'LL ANSWER IF IT'S YOU!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!! YOU HEARD ME, CALL HERRR!!!" 😡😡😡😡😡