Chapter 81 - We Want U

Tuesday - Rihanna's POV:

Can you imagine the pain I felt watching the basketball game, all alone in my apartment last night? Oh, you can? Right, so I'm sure you understand why I felt the need to get my hands on a gun, first thing this morning *takes deep breath* it's time to make my way to that funeral - it's also time to end Beyonce's life.

*****************************

Tinashe's POV:

"So I'll definitely see you there? Great, I'm looking forward to it! Oh, and tell Beyonce I LOVED the performance. It's just a shame she didnt think to get her cousin Tinashe a free ticket to the game. Bye!" I get off the phone, grab my jacket and throw it on.

I'm bout to catch me a body this afternoon. It's over for you, little miss superstar.

*****************************

Beyonce's POV:

"That was Kelly on the phone" MJ tells me, as she buttons up her shirt in the mirror; it's 11:30 AM and we're almost ready to go to Jesse's funeral, "she's just making sure we're going."

"That's strange how she calls you but not me" I sling my bag over my shoulder in a hurry, "she doesnt even answer my calls anymore. Whatever. At least Taylor called to congratulate me earlier. Come on, baby, let's go."

Kate's POV:

My babies on a four-page newspaper spread? This is epic.

I smile from ear to ear as I hold up The Houston Times and admire my girl group; I'm sitting in the living room with Aaliyah and Nicki, flicking through the dozen newspapers delivered to us by our PR team.

"Yaaasssss we on the front cover of LGBT Times!" Nicki squeals in excitement; as Aaliyah snatches the newspaper out of her hands, MJ and Beyonce walk into the room.

"Oh my God, I'm so excited to see these" Beyonce gushes, "are we everywhere?"

"We'll check them out later, let's just go to this thing and get it over with" Mickie-Jo tells her.

Just then, we hear a noise at the front door; it's not a knock, it's an unlocking sound - someone's just entered our home!

MJ's POV:

"Who's that?" I look at mom; she shrugs with a confused look on her face, "who else got keys to this place, mom?"

"Our chef. I think. I'm not sure, sweetie, I'm getting old."

Freaking all of us out, Joseph casually walks into the living room with a ten-man strong security team armed with automatic weapons; their identities are covered by dark shades and they're dressed so smartly, they might as well be going to that funeral with us; Nicki and Aaliyah drop the newspapers in their hands and stand up with the rest of us.

"JOSEPH?! How did you get in?" mom jumps out of her seat, " I had the locks changed! Wha-what the hell's going on, who are these people?"

"I never wanted for it to come to this. Katie, all I wanted was for you to take me back. And MJ, all I wanted was for you to keep your mouth shut about the sexual abuse. But that enemy of mine Matthew Knowles triggered your spirit" he chuckles, "I gotta say, that spirit of yours is pretty strong. I dont understand how you're able to remember things that you're programmed not to remember. You also take action AGAINST what you're controlled to do, it's mind blowing."

What the...😟

"It's usually the handler's fault when such a glitch occurs, sir" one of the armed men tells him, like a soldier.