Chapter 63 - Tell The Truth

Later - MJ's POV:

"Did you enjoy yourself, beautiful?" I softly ask my fiancée, after our romantic escapade; I'm carrying her in my arms, making a dramatic entrance back into the hotel; we're a little intoxicated from all the wine and champagne we indulged ourselves with back at the tower.

"I had THE BEST time of my life, beautiful number two" Beyonce replies.

"Beautiful number two?" I chuckle, "that's what you calling me now?"

"Yeah, I got three nicknames for you now - Baby, Applehead and Beautiful number two."

"Well in that case, I'ma give you a third one too. Your new nickname is Pretty Pussy."

She gasps, "MJ, you cant go around calling me Pretty Pussy!"

"Why not?" I joke, "you call me Applehead like I got a macbook on my head. You think I like that shit?"

"But it's cuuuute! You're my sweet, juicy apple pie! Plus, I can get away with calling you Applehead in front of Kate, but you cant call me Pretty Pussy in front of your mom."

I put her down on her feet once we arrive outside me and Aaliyah's room, "but maybe I can."

She shakes her head and laughs, "you know you cant."

I place my hands on her waist and draw her closer, "I been thinking, baby. I want my mom to know about us and our happiness."

Her face glows, "you sure, baby?"

"One hunna percent" I get all serious, "I know she's gonna want us to keep it a secret from the fans and of course she'll have her concerns about us mixing business with pleasure, but this is no joke...we're getting married! Sooner or later, she gone receive an invitation and have her ass in the front row seat."

Smiling beautifully, she wraps her arms around my neck and plants a soft kiss on my lips, "I think it's a wonderful idea. We should make the announcement tomorrow at the video shoot."

"Agreed" I smile back; we share a final kiss then break apart; as I unlock the door, I twist my neck and eye her up and down, "you got energy for our engagement party?"

She reads my mind and bites her lip, "we made a deal, remember? So the question is, are you still angry?"

I fucking hate my dad, he deserves to die and burn in hell!😡 and why wasnt I born a boy? AARGHH!!!😡

I walk into the room, "yeah, deep down I'm always kinda angry. I've always had anger issues. So it'll be nice to share some of that anger with you tonight."

She follows me inside, "Aw my poor baby got anger issues! Dont worry, you can beat this pussy up and let it awwlll out tonight, ok?"

I look back at her hornily, "beat it up til it's ugly?"

Then a voice interrupts us, "guys, I'm sleeping, I aint tryna hear all that nastiness! And NO, you not having sex while I'm here."

"Shiiid, you gone have to put some headphones on or dip up outta here" I snigger, "coz we not about to have sex, we bout to FAWK!"

Beyonce giggles, "sorry Aaliyah, but we finna do the damn thang."

Aaliyah addresses me from under the covers, "bruhh...have you even spoken to Katherine yet? She been waiting up all night just to talk to y'all. Go to her room!"

My temper rises but I know it's the alcohol in my system, "you want us to go to my mom's room and have sex there instead? Is that what you tryna say, my nigg?"