Chapter 54 - Touch You I Must (Volume II)

Beyonce's POV:

The door swings open and MJ steps in, one arm across her chest covering both breasts and the other arm grabbing a handful of her private part so I wont see it; her lips are pressed together and she's looking at me with big shy eyes, "I just want us to cuddle naked together. Can we do that?"

Awwwww!🙊

Her nervousness warms my heart and I smile sweetly, "of course we can. Come here."

She switches the light off and the bathroom turns pitch black, "I'm sorry, I'm really shy."

"MJ, please turn the light back on" I sigh into the darkness, "I get it, you're shy. But so was I when I first met you. And now look, I'm not the same girl anymore. Sex with you has boosted my confidence. I love my body."

"This has nothing to do with how I feel about my body. I've switched it off coz I dont want you to get any ideas. I wanna take our intimacy to the next level but without you trying to do something crazy."

I laugh, "something crazy like what?"

"You know exactly what I mean, that's why you're laughing."

I laugh some more, "nooooo, something crazy like what?"

"Just put your arms around me. That's it. Ok?"

"Fine. Now can you switch the light back on?"

The room lights up again and MJ walks up with her head hanging down and her athletic body completely exposed; she looks like a man with two tiny lumps on his chest and a missing penis; I feel to giggle coz it's cute but she might think I'm being rude so I just clear my throat and look up at the shower head; I turn it back on and water comes splashing down on me; Before I know it, MJ has her arms wrapped around my waist.

I turn my head and we lock eyes, "heyyy, awkward shy person."

"Hey, beautiful" she blushes.

I lock my arms around her neck and pull her closer to me; our breasts rub against eachother and I look down at them, turned on like a muhfucka, "so you just gonna tease me?"

She chuckles, "I'm not teasing you, we're cuddling."

My temperature rises as her wet body caresses mine, "this aint no cuddle, this is a thirst trap!"

MJ giggles, "stop being silly. It's a deep, meaningful cuddle."

I bury my face in her neck and close my eyes as we hold onto eachother; MJ's hands slide down to my ass and she grabs my cheeks then massages them; I wanna do the same to her.

"Baby, let me touch you" I say softly, "I cant take this."

"Touch me where?"

"All over" I nibble on her ear then trail kisses from her earlobe down to the nape of her neck; I know she loves it when I kiss her like this because she gets all girly; I remove one hand from her neck and gently slide it down her chest; she watches my hand in anticipation; she's not stopping me so I know I'm allowed.

Yaasss be a good girl for mama😈

As I tweak her wet nipple, I look in her face to see if she likes it; she bites her lip and moans, "that feel good, baby?"

"Yeah" she breathes, "but..."

I tweak and tweak, "but what?"

She stops me, "I dont like being touched so, um, maybe you can just use your mouth? I think I'd prefer that."

YES PLEASE!😍

A naughty smile spreads across my face, "I think so too. You know I'm good with my mouth."