Chapter 39 - In Goes The Banana Pop Goes The Cherry

(A/N if you havent read the chapter entitled 'HEAT', please read it before this one! It's two chapters down💋)

Beyonce's POV:

I gasp in surprise and put my hand on my chest to keep my heart from falling out, "Are you serious?"

MJ's looking all cute and nervous, "I've never been so serious in my life."

You've just made me the happiest girl in the world!😁😁😁😁

Getting married to MJ instead of Jesse, who BORES me to death, would be the best thing that's ever happened to me; I know for a fact that daddy wont approve but dammit I'm not his little girl anymore; I move my hand to my mouth and suppress a loud, goofy laugh of victory.

MJ's looking at me with puppy-dog eyes, "does this mean you will?"

I try to stop myself from smiling, "maybe."

MJ sighs, "you and your lil games!" she chuckles then looks deeply into my eyes, "is that a yes, Beyonce?"

I speak through my smile, "I just think you should work a little harder to get your 'yes', dont you?"

She reads my mind and licks her lips, "work harder, huh?"

I bite my lip seductively and she mirrors my expression as she looks down at my perky breasts; in a blink of my eyes, she's already got one of my candy bags in her mouth, sucking on it professionally, "mmm, yeah, suck my titties. Yes!"

MJ sucks both my breasts and swirls her tongue all around my nipples exactly how I like it, then she smoothly replaces her tongue with her fingers, swirling her saliva into my nipples as she lifts her head back up, "was that a yes I just heard?"

"I'm not sure" I moan, "why dont you try again? Maybe I'll say it a little louder this time."

She reaches down and grabs a handful of my pussy, with a sultry look on her face, "try again, like this?"

"YES! Aww, baby" I coo as she strokes my kitty like it's been a good girl; my tongue slips out my mouth and I lick my whole top lip with it as I grind on her hand; my pussy's so wet, I'm ready for another round of emotional lovemaking.

"I think I got my yes" MJ smirks, still working magic with her hand.

I pout my lips and flirt with my eyes, "hmm I dont know...I may need you to place a ring on my finger, you see."

She stops rubbing my wetness and flings an arm around me; with both arms on each side of me, she gets up on all fours and hovers above me, "I'm afraid I dont have a ring that's special enough for you yet...but fear not, O beautiful one, coz what I do have for you," she growls as she says the last words, "is this dihhk."

Oh shit son!😳

"Baby, please, use your finger first" I panic, my pussy throbbing painfully, "oh, and baby, it's a yes."

"Naw," MJ drawls, "I've changed my mind. I want multiple yes's."

Butterflies erupt in my stomach from nowhere as I watch her crawl down to my legs with the sexiest smirk on her face; my heart beats rapidly and I gulp at the realization of what this all means - it's time.

MJ crawls off the bed and gets down on one knee without breaking our soul-binding eye contact; she grabs my lower legs and pulls me to the edge of the bed with so much aggression, my pussy jumps from the excitement; she lets go and my heart pounds as I watch her pull her tank top over her head, revealing that golden athletic body; she's in her tight sports bra now and I feel to ask her why she wears one when there's hardly anything there but that might sound rude, so I wont.