Chapter 71 - Lit (continued)

Nicki's POV:

It's 9 in the evening and that means it's time to turn up and fuck up some hearts; me, Beyonce, Amber (y'all remember her?) and her stripper Bestie Blac Chyna have just pulled up outside PBA's Wilshire Boulevard penthouse hotel in Blac's Mercedes G-Wagon; before we hop out the whip, Amber starts rolling each one of us a blunt.

"Yonce, you gone blow some trees or nah?" I look to my left at Beyonce, who's sitting with me in the backseat.

"Just a few puffs, that's it. I dont want the whole thing."

"I'll share mine with you" Amber tells her; she's in the passenger seat, licking the open edge of the blunt from one end to the other.

"So how many niggas in there anyway? They got friends?" Blac enquires, checking her face in the rear view mirror.

"They better! We some bad bitches and our presence demands a wide selection of 'real nigga' dick" I scoff, which makes all three of them laugh.

"I'm tryna make Michael my baby moms, y'all think I'm playin" Amber says, passing us our blunts; this crazy bitch talks about men like they're women, "that's wifey right there."

"You know he loves his white girls tho" Blac says, toking on her blunt.

"No, that nigga just does whatever will get him the most attention in the media" I educate them on MJ's brother, "Amber, you can def make Michael your bitch if you get yourself a wig, he likes girls with hair."

"Bitch fuck you and that lacefront" Amber laughs; we all laugh out loud together.

"That new nigga bout to taste this pussy" Blac changes the subject, "he FINE! It's Chris, right?"

Beyonce's POV:

"Yeah, that's his name" I reply, my throat burning from inhaling the blunt in my hand, "he's my ex."

Blac spins her head around to look at me, "that's cute but I'ma do my thing regardless so if you want him back, we having a threesome."

"He's all yours, I dont want him" I can hear the arrogance in my voice as I pass my blunt to Amber.

But I want him to want me😈

"Just coz he's her ex, dont mean she want him back" Amber tells Blac, "You know who she fuckin? Michael's sister. And I've heard so much praise about the homie's sex game, it's unreal. Her dress game dope as fuck too, she the baddest stud in the entire game."

Dont remind me, I'm tryna forget! Dang!😖

"Yeah, I seen her. She look like a nigga, no lie" Blac replies, quietly.

Nicki shoots me a look like she's checking to see if the mention of MJ has ruined my night, "that weed hitting you yet?"

"Bitch, I'm turnt" I assure her, "I'm ready."

"Aite you hoes, let's go now" Nicki commands; but before anyone follows her instruction, a song on the radio comes on and she immediately recognizes it as BG4's debut single, "YO, TURN THAT SHIT UP! IT'S MY GIRLGROUP! TURN IT UP!"

"OH MY GOD, I'M GONNA CRYYY!" I scream in excitement as Blac turns the volume all the way up, blasting 'We Bad' like we're inside a club.

Oh shit, here comes MJ's verse😣

Chris' POV:

"Man, why's Mike such an asshole?" Trey speaks out of frustration, as he pops a molly into his mouth; we're in the media room, laying back on comfortable leather seats that fold into beds and watching new music videos from the 55 inch flat-screen TV on the wall.