Chapter 15 - Spirited Away

Rihanna's POV:

"Can you shut your fucking big mouths, I'm sleeping" I mumble, tossing and turning under the sheets, in bae's bed; I dont think they hear me tho, I can still hear the inaudible conversation between the two people who've just entered bae's bedroom.

The more they talk, the more I recognize that the two people in the room are bae (yaaaay!), and a random female; my guess is, it's the boring-looking heaux from earlier.

"....I'm not the lonely one anymore" I hear bae say, in that angelic voice I love so much; I sit up instantly.

Ow, my head hurts! I'm never drinking again, said no alcoholic ever. Haha😝

"Lonely one??" I make a face at bae, "you got me, you could NEVER be lonely. The fuck you talm bout, bae?" I'm talking to bae but looking at the girl standing beside her; she's looking back, shyly.

"Hey, you" bae says, looking surprised, "didnt mean to wake you, sorry bout that."

I get up from the bed and stretch my arms, "what time is it?" I glance at the clock on the wall, "oh fuck, I gotta get ready for my shoot, it's 4am."

Bae looks at the clock, "shit, I didnt realize we stayed up so late."

"Who's 'we'?" I ask, eyeing up the shy girl; bae better not be talkin bout the two of them.

"Me and the mutha fuckin clique! We been up all night" bae looks to her side at the shy girl, "this is Beyonce, by the way, the new member of the group. We're officially Bad Gyal Four, now."

"Heyyyy, I'm mrs MJ and this is how I say hello" I throw my middle finger up at the girl; who cares who she is tho!

"Aww, I like it," Beyonce says in a patronizing tone, "different." - she's got some nerve.

Bae gives me that look she gives me when I piss her off, "Ri, that's NOT how you say hello, and no, you're not mrs MJ."

"We'll see about that" I say, in a cute baby voice.

Bae sighs, "get yourself ready for your photoshoot."

"You gone join me in the shower?" I head towards the bathroom; yes, bae has a bathroom in her big ass room.

Bae hesitates before answering, "naw, I'm good. I'ma get some rest."

I turn back around to face them, "I'm sure the girl needs to change into her nightwear, bae, you just gone stay there and watch her?"

Bae looks at the girl; I swear bae just eyed her up and licked her lips like she's checking her out! "true, you gotta get ready for bed."

"Yup so she needs her space, now bring that skinny ass here" I stretch my arm out toward bae and signal for her to come over; she walks up to me with the sexiest frown, takes my hand and we walk into the bathroom together.

Talm bout 'you're not mrs MJ'.... Hmph! This nigga knows she cant resist me.

Beyonce's POV:

Good thing I already showered before MJ picked me up so I wont have to use that filthy sex chamber of a bathroom! Ugh I dont even know if I wanna be here anymore. Do I sound ungrateful? Maybe I do, but dammit I'm starting to think I'm falling for MJ. Yes, I know, I know, it's insane, I knowwwww! God, I was hoping it wasnt true, refusing to believe it was even possible.... But as I change into my pajamas and hear the sound of the water running in the shower, I feel like crying. I cant help it, it hurts. Seeing MJ with these other girls is torture! I just hope what I feel is a phase, nothing more, maybe I'll sleep it all away.

I rebuke this in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit!👼🏿

***********************

MJ's POV:

"Get it, bae" Rihanna moans, looking down at my hand as I enter her with four fingers; without breaking my rhythm, I lift her up and carry her naked body over to the sink so I can beat it up like a pro.

"Damnnn, babyyyy!"

"Sshhh, you're loud" I whisper into her ear, pulling her closer to me; Rihanna's wet face crashes into my neck and she bites me almost as hard as I'm fucking her.

She hisses and pants into my ear, her wet lips lightly brushing against my earlobe; that shit drives me crazyyyy!

"Yes daddy, fuck me" she breathes into my ear, "fuck. This. Pussy."

"I want my strap, Ri, go get my strap" I'm referring to my strap-on dildo, my BFF, my main man, my dick; I wanna dick her down so bad.

"Ok."

I hate when I get mad horny like this coz I act impulsively without thinking; I've sent Rihanna out to get the strap-on coz I dont want Beyonce to see me get it, but no matter who goes out there to get it, it will still look wrong anyway😑 - man, fuck it, I'm horny!

**************************

Beyonce's POV:

Just as I finish reading from my bible, the bathroom door swings open and Rihanna steps out completely naked, dripping wet; I quickly look away but in the corner of my eye, I see her take something out of the top drawer of the dresser by MJ's bed.

I cant help but glance at the big, long thing in her hand - maybe if I wasnt a virgin, I wouldnt be so damn curious - I note that it's a type of sex toy because it looks just like a penis.

Rihanna turns to face me, "you can look all you want! I dont know why you're trying so hard not to."

Great, she saw😞

She walks up to me with the thing in her hand and a devilish smile, "you can look at my body, you know, I love an audience. Oh, and, uh, MJ's bout to be all up in this juicy pussy, you should come in and watch. She's amazing."

Intimidated by her, I turn away and fall into my bed as if THAT didnt just happen; Rihanna sniggers then walks back to the bathroom - my blood boils.

Bitch!

I'm so freaking pissed, I could scream.

I hate this place! I hate this place with all my heart! I hate everyone! Each and every one of them! Oh my God, I'm so angryyyy!😡

My eyes start stinging and I realize I'm actually more upset than angry as hot tears stream down my face; my lips quiver uncontrollably and I gasp in surprise at the overwhelming feeling of my heart slowly tearing apart. I dont understand how a few harmless words from that bitch could elicit such a strong emotional response from deep within my spirit.

No, that's it! I'm going home!