Chapter 55 - Let's Play A Game

Nicki's POV:

"We bout to have our own after party!" I giggle as I turn the key to unlock my room at the Montage; I'm with Aaliyah, my girlfriend Ciara, lovebirds Amber and Siya, and a cute female DJ we made friends with back at the party called 'Dej Loaf'; some of us are high, some of us are drunk; Nobody knows where the fuck MJ and Beyonce are and nobody gives a shit - we bout to down all these champagne bottles and have us an all dyke party! Ya dig?👭

I push the door open and step in; guess who we see? The other half of BG4, in the middle of getting dressed, clearly caught off guard, talm bout, "heeeyyyy y'all."

"WELL, WELL!" I say, sounding like Maleficent to King Steffan, "if it isnt the down low couple!"

"We're not a couple" MJ says, unconvincingly.

Yeah right

"SAVE IT!" I roll my contact lenses, "nigga, dont nobody give a fuck anyway! We all some bad bitches, we got drinks and drugs so let's just celebrate our upcoming music video and parrtayyyy!"

Moments later - Aaliyah's POV:

"Aite so let's play a game called 'Paranoia'. It's real fun" Amber says, toking on her blunt; we're all sitting around the room, either drinking or smoking.

"How do you play?" Beyonce asks her, eager to get it poppin; I'm glad she's just as excited as the rest of us, I hope she keeps this positive attitude up.

Amber explains, "ok, let's say I whisper a random question in someone's ear. For example, I go to Aaliyah and ask 'who in this room you wanna fuck'..."

You, bitch😎

"...and instead of whispering back her answer, Aaliyah goes to the person she wishes to fuck and whispers a whole different question to them. And it just repeats..."

"Oh so you never actually say the answer?" Nicki asks Amber.

"No you just silently go to who your answer is" Amber flashes all of us a naughty smile.

"Damn, that's crazy" I say pouring champagne in a glass, "so no-one knows the question except the person who asked and the person who got asked."

"That's right" Amber nods, "but the rule is, you gotta keep quiet and try not to get paranoid. And remember, it's just a game, aiiiight? So let's have fun!"

"I'm dowwwwwnnnn!" Nicki gets all excited.

"Ok who's going first?" Siya asks, looking around at everyone.

"I say whoever's got a question in mind, go ahead and ask" MJ shrugs; Beyonce immediately leans over to her and whispers something in her ear.

MJ's POV:

"Who in this room have you fucked that I dont know about?" Beyonce whispers in my ear; I sigh.

Man, I hate this game!😒

I've played Paranoia before and bitches always talm bout "who have you fucked" or "who would you fuck" and next thing you know, all types of drama starts popping off! Why cant someone ask me something fun like, "who looks like their sex game wack?" I'm ready to go to homegirl over there with the chain that says 'DEJ'.

"You sure you wanna know, baby?" I whisper back to Beyonce; she nods.

"NO WHISPERING BACK!" Amber yells.

"I know, I aint told her my answer" I roll my eyes, getting up from the bed so I can answer Beyonce's question; I really dont wanna go to the person coz I know Beyonce's gonna get crazy ideas in her head, but I'ma play the game anyway coz maybe it's best she knows...