Chapter 80 - BG4 Update

Author's POV:

MJ and Beyonce tried tribbing together for the first time, enjoyed the heck out of it then fell asleep in eachother's arms; after their awkward date, Aaliyah went back to Rihanna's apartment and progressively had sex with her for the second time; Nicki stayed the night at her sister's house, finished editing the 'sex tape' then fell asleep on the phone to Larry.

Monday morning:

Aaliyah woke up pussy whipped and replayed last night's sex over and over in her head as she journeyed back to the mansion; Nicki found out she's pregnant and decided to keep it a secret before heading back to the mansion; MJ posted off the DNA samples, drove Beyonce to the tattoo parlor and decided to get herself some new ink too (they both returned to the mansion looking like rockstars, having spent more than they'd planned).

Monday Afternoon:

Kate returned to Houston from New York; MJ cooked for the team and once again impressed Beyonce with her kitchen skills [insert eggplant joke here]; Aaliyah overheard a conversation about tomorrow's funeral and texted the details to Rihanna; Nicki took the time to cry about her pregnancy in private; the baddies rehearsed intensely for tonight's basketball game performance; Beyonce called up Taylor and told her to catch the game on live TV later, she also tried to get through to Kelly who of course didnt answer any of her calls; after some more rehearsing, they all travelled to the famous Toyota center to shut it down at the nation's most talked about event.

Later that night - Kate's POV:

I'm so proud of my babies! They stole the whole show! Now that Bad Gyal 4 has officially landed, we can drop the music video on MTV tomorrow and watch the world go crazy😁. I'm so excitedddddd!!! Who's the best momager in the world? Katherine, that's who!

Nicki's POV:

I know the whole world just watched us murder this court and now we're the baddest bitches since the girls in Set It Off, but maaaan, I cant get this damn pregnancy off my mind. You're probably wondering why it's bothering me so much, well, I'm torn between keeping it and having an abortion. Why? Because if I keep it, I'll prolly get kicked out the group and if I get rid of it, I'll break my sister's heart; I told her I'm pregnant as soon as I took the test this morning and she was so excited, I havent seen her that happy in a long time; see, her boyfriend wants to raise a family with her but she's infertile and has been depressed ever since the doctor told her two months ago. So now she wants me to have this baby for her😔. *sigh*

Beyonce's POV:

The crowd is still screaming 'we want more BG4', and it's like I'm dreaming - it's more surreal than anything I've ever experienced; I can feel the magic in the air, promising me I'll never have to go back to 5th Ward or go back to being that college newspaper editor whose only hope for some public attention was singing in the choir at her dad's church. Now that I think about it, I dont understand how I got so lucky. Why did Joseph choose me? I must be special to him...I must be his daughter. Oh my God, I most definitely must be MJ's half-sister😖.

Damn, how I wish mom was still alive so I could ask her if she really did have an affair.

"Baby, I'm scared too but I gotta have you" MJ randomly whispers to me as we head back to our dressing room, "it dont matter if we're sisters."

Da fuck?!👀

I stop walking and look at her in surprise, "how do you know what's on my mind?"

She shrugs, "I can just sense it."

Aaliyah's POV:

No, you dont get to read my POV, I'm too famous for this shit *adjusts shades*😎. Excuse me while I pimp walk back to our dressing room with a cheerleader on each arm.

MJ's POV:

Guess who no longer has to live in her brother's shadow? MJ Jackson, niccuh! I've just cemented my position as the lead singer of the hottest new girl group and I shall never be referred to as 'Michael Jackson's sister' again😏. This world is bout to be mine, just watch me! I'ma have the world in my hands and the power to remove certain people from it too - like that nigga Chris, and possibly Joseph; as we enter our dressing room, I start thinking of ways I can stop these two fuckers from ruining my almost perfect life.

Nothing is going to stand in the way of my success within this business, and nothing is going to come between me and my queen.

"Baby, the crowd loved it! They loved us!" Beyonce says in my ear, hugging me tight, "who gives a shit about losers like Chris and Joseph?! We're winning!"

I pull away from her, perplexed, "how you know what I was thinking?"

She shrugs, "I dont. I guess I just sensed it."

*****************************

Media hype:

"NBA All-Star Game smashes record for biggest basketball crowd and most-viewed sports game ever on television" - some news reporter.

"No one ever dreamed it would be the biggest game in the history of basketball" - some other news reporter.

"Performance from new girl group Bad Gyal Four proved to be the highlight of the night, as the badass songbirds put on a show-stopping performance during the game" - every damn news reporter.

(A/N please vote if you're a baddie and comment if you thought BG4's perfomance was dope LOL! I'm jealous of Bey and MJ's mental connection😩)