Chapter 85 - Sunshine/Nirvana

A/N:
The two beautiful angels MJ and Beyonce discovered that they are NOT related and are now married and living happily ever after; no negative thought, bad situation or evil person can separate them or cause them to lose faith in their divine union;
The power of their bond and love for eachother is too strong! Their life together feels like the perfect dream, with Beyonce's mom returning and revealing that she was never dead, just kidnapped by Joe for all them years👀.
Also, Jesse never actually died, he just faked his own death and paid a secret service to help him pull it off; he had hoped to make Beyonce feel guilty for leaving him for her twin flame, MJ.
And much to Beyonce's happiness, Kelly never died, she just went into a coma for three days and woke up more open-minded; she's now in a lesbian relationship with Taylor's sister, Britney.
Last but not least....Tinashe - the cousin who wanted to meet Joe so badly - she made it out alive too! The minute she realized why she had been sent to Joe, she figured that perhaps it was time to change her ways; she is now a proud cousin and one of Beyonce's biggest supporters❤️.
Of course Bad Gyal Four is the best thing that has ever happened to the world, they deserve all the positive fame that continues to come their way; the sex tape just made them even more loveable! Nicki gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named "LOVE" and is in a happy polyamorous relationship with Larry and Laurent.
Nicole's man has agreed to help her raise Nicki's baby, Ciara and Siya moved in together, Kid Ink turned out Dej (remember her?), Michael and Amber fell in love, Tyga got with Blac, Chris got with Kim (he loves MJ's exes, doesnt he?🙄), Trey met Iggy through Kim and they're now engaged, Drake found out Yazz is bi and has made him his first boyfriend😱.
PBA are happier than they have ever been, they've stopped doing drugs and being fuckboys.
And as for Rihanna? She got bailed out by Aaliyah, and she is now Aaliyah's main chic; Aaliyah's side chic is Taylor (Yup, Taylor came out the closet after seeing how blessed MJ and Beyonce's relationship is).
Finally...Matthew has taught Joe how to be a better man and use his heart, while Joe has taught Matthew to loosen up and not be so judgemental; they are good friends once again, and Matthew doesnt care that Joe and Gina are together because Matthew is now with Katherine! The light overcomes the dark!⭐️

***********************************

5 years later:

Five years ago, Bad Gyal 4 burst onto the music scene and took over the world. The quartet stuck together through all of the fame but gradually one half outgrew the other, which then led to a unanimous decision that they embark on their own individual journeys.

Last year the dream ended and although BG4 may be history now, the girl group has gone down in history as the 'baddest chics in the game', having sold more than all of your faves combined within a short period of time.

MJ, following the footsteps of her father, is now an entrepreneur with her own record company and has just signed her first act - a promising three piece boygroup called "Breakin' Heartz."

Beyonce, being MJ's wife, is President of "MJJ Productions" and is currently enjoying the international success of her autobiography entitled "How Love Set Me Free."

Aaliyah, now engaged to Rihanna, lives a quiet life in Barbados, separate from her old group mates, due to a ten year restraining order filed against her fiancée by MJ and Beyonce.

Nicki is the most famous ex-baddie, with her life still constantly in the public eye for being R'n'B legend Michael Jackson's baby mama and for starring in her own reality TV show called "Being A Baddie."

(A/N Thank you to everyone who has supported this story from the beginning! And thanks to the new supporters! I had fun creating my masterpiece, hope you had fun reading!❤️💗💖💛💚💙💜)

Kissyface😘

Disclaimer: the characters in this novel bear no relation to any living persons. All persons portrayed in this novel are fictitious. Any resemblance between the characters in this novel and any persons, living or dead, is a coincidence.