Chapter 66 - Heartbreak Hotel

MJ's POV:

After two minutes of dangerous silence from Beyonce, mom tries to comfort me with an awkward hug as she whispers, "I should go, I think you guys need some time alone."

So you just gone leave me in this mess, huh?😔

As soon as mom exits the room, Beyonce plops down on the bed with her hands on her forehead like she's trying to hold onto her sanity; she squeezes her eyes shut as she slowly rocks back and forth like a crazy person; to paint a clearer picture, she looks like a bag of big regrets.

"Baby," I say softly, "talk to me. Please, just say something. Anything."

"I got a headache."

"You want me to get you some paracetamol?" I ask, nervously.

She stops rocking herself, opens her eyes and looks at me like I'm nothing, "listen, I dont want you to do anything except stay your dyke ass away and leave me the fuck alone. Understand?"

RIP to my heart💀💔

"Baby, none of this is my fault!" I hear my voice tremble.

Beyonce shoots up from the bed and slowly walks up, "baby?! Who you still calling 'baby'?" she shakes her head and laughs at me, "WE'RE RELATED, YOU LIL DUMB FUCK! WE'RE SISTERS!"

"I will NEVER see you as my sister!" I fight back, "you're the girl of my dreams, the woman I'm going to marry, the mother of my future kids!"

She looks deep into my eyes and tilts her head to the side in a patronizing manner, "you're so adorable, you know that? No, seriously...it's real cute how you think you can just undo all the damage you've caused."

I taste my tears as I speak, "I dont see how I caused any of this. Our dad is the one to blame for not telling us the truth when he brought you into the group."

"IT'S YOUR FAULT BECAUSE YOU JUST HAD TO GET YOUR WAY! I couldnt just be a new member of BG4, you had to make me your new girlfriend too! We werent allowed to be together but you ignored that and pursued me relentlessly! I was in a relationship but you ignored that too! Worst of all, I wasnt even a lesbian! I was an innocent, God-fearing christian! Oh but guess what? You ignored that too! All coz you just had to have me!"

"Damn right! I gotta have you and aint nothing getting in my way! NOTHING!"

"YOU'RE CRAZY, MJ! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! IT'S ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT..."

"So it's my fault I've been attracted to you since the first time I laid my eyes on you, huh? Is that what you're saying? Is it my fault I think you're incredibly beautiful and perfect in every way? Am I wrong because I believe I deserve the best and wont stop for nothing to get it?"

Tears have started dripping from Beyonce's eyes but she's still trying to keep up this heartless bitch attitude, "YES, YOU'RE WRONG AND I BLAME YOU FOR EVERYTHING!"

"Ok but can you please stop shouting, baby?" I calmly say.

Beyonce gives me a look like 'nigga the fuck?!' and shakes her head in disbelief, "you just dont know when to quit. You're STILL calling me 'baby'?"

"That's coz you are my baby, aint a damn thing changed. You're still you. This 'half-sister' title aint gone magically change how I see you. You my fucking baby."

She takes a moment to wipe her tears away then stares at me for like 5 seconds, "did you really drink your ex's blood?"

I roll my eyes and sigh, "that's so random, why would you even bring it up?"