Chapter 78 - In Love With My Sister (Volume II)

MJ's POV:

I watch as Beyonce sexily walks in front of me, click-clacking her heels on the hardwood flooring that extends from the rest of the home into the gourmet kitchen; her ass is truly a work of art and she knows exactly what she's doing to me, making it bounce as she swings her hips from side to side.

Tonight, your pussy dies. Your ass explodes, your back breaks and your legs collapse. And there will be blood. Oh yes.😈

I guess it's time to let y'all know something about me that only Rihanna knows - I have a weird fascination with blood and I'm also a sadist; as I follow Beyonce into the kitchen, I make up my mind that tonight I'm finally going to show her the evil I inherited from my dad; I'm kinda nervous but I might as well just do it, since we've agreed to go all out and shit. Oh, and let's not forget...she hasnt exactly been a good girl lately, has she? Hmm.

"I want you on top of the counter" I tell her firmly.

She twists her neck and looks back at me with a smile, "you gone help me up?"

"I also want you to obey my orders without question."

Beyonce's POV:

Well damn.

Just a second ago, MJ was chasing me around like a puppy and singing to me like Danny in Grease but now her whole demeanour has changed - she's turned into the 'mysterious villain' type; I figure maybe this is roleplay number two so I twirl my hair and flirt with her new character, "hey, sexy. Are you like my boss or something?"

"No, I'm still MJ" she narrows her eyes to intensify them, "Master Jackson."

I do the math and raise my eyebrows in surprise, "so you want me to act like your slave now. First you treat me special then you wanna treat me like shit. Damn, ok. Well, the only way that would work is if you had a whip in your hand. But you dont, sooo..."

MJ pulls open a kitchen drawer and takes out a stainless steel spatula, "I dont need a whip for some ass-whooping."

"Oh" I say, suddenly intimidated; the seriousness in her tone is reflected in her dark gaze, "guess I better behave, huh?"

"Step outta the heels and sit your fine ass on the counter. Now."

"Yes, master" I say in an innocent voice, using the large kitchen island for support as I take my heels off in obedience; the way MJ's speaking to me with authority is starting to turn me on and I'm curious as to where this is going; leaning back against the island counter, I grip the edge with my hands then hop up onto it, "now what?"

"Now we put a stop to that mouth" MJ takes the smallest apple from a bowl of fruit on top of the side counter and holds it to my mouth, "open."

Going along with her game, I open my jaw wide to allow the apple to enter my mouth and MJ forces it inside ruthlessly; I cant believe it's actually in - I've tried sucking Chris' huge dick once, but I never knew I could fit a whole apple in my mouth.

"This apple should prepare you for when I shove my 12-inch monster down your throat..."

12-inch?!? Let me find out she got a variety of strap-on dicks to choose from😳. Sweet baby Jesus, have mercy on my vagina!

"...It stays in your mouth no matter how much your jaw aches. Fail to impress me and your sweet ass cheeks receive a beating" MJ demonstrates by smacking the spatula hard into her hand, "got that, you stupid little alcoholic slut?"

Oh no she didnt!😦

I take the apple out my mouth immediately; that insult was obviously an expression of her resentment regarding what happened earlier, "MJ, dont talk to me like th_"