Chapter 70 - Lit

Saturday - Beyonce's POV:

"Bitch we off to the 90210, so NO sleeping early today, aiiite?" Nicki tells me, as we pack and get ready to leave Hôtel de Banville, "I'm furreal, you missed out on all the fun last night. You shoulda just joined us."

"You keep saying that" I roll my eyes and laugh; I'm not really interested but I ask anyway, "ok, so what games did you guys play?"

"We knocked on people's doors and ran away, we played elevator tag and then MJ joined us and we had a massive pillow fight."

Suddenly I'm interested, "MJ stayed up with you guys?"

Nicki raises an eyebrow at me, "yeah, why?"

"Did she have her lil girlfriend with her?"

"Nope. I dont even think they're on good terms" Nicki cackles like a witch, "MJ sent Aaliyah up here to comfort her coz apparently she was crying or some shit."

Hmmm....sounds like my plan worked😏

"I'm thinking to call Chris, but I want him to call" I admit, spraying on my perfume in the mirror, "I really dont want that boy to start thinkin' he sumn special. Not after what he did to me. You know what I'm saying?"

"Whatchu need to call him for?"

"Let him know we on our way."

"Dont worry, I gotchu" Nicki whips out her phone and dials a number.

MJ's POV:

I'm with Aaliyah and we're both packed up and ready to leave the dramas of France behind us; Aaliyah fucked Rihanna for me last night coz I aint wanna do it, so our bromance is poppin' again.

"Bro, did you know the fems are off to Cali together? Nicki told me yesterday" she informs me, swiping her fingers across her iphone screen.

I shoot her a puzzled look, "Cali?! Why? What's there?"

"Well, the hills to be exact. I dont know what they're planning but Nicki's just retweeted Beyonce, talm bout 'a girls' night out aint complete without the boys'."

"You serious?"

"Check it if you want."

I tap some buttons on my phone and instantly see the proof on my twitter timeline, "I see. I guess they're planning to be some hoes tonight, huh?"

Aaliyah shrugs, "man, that shit aint even any of my business. All I'm concerned about is our image. BG4 has a reputation, we post to be some dykes, they shouldnt be twee_"

Her voice cuts off as I furiously burst out the room, unable to control my jealousy and anger; this half-sister/fianceé of mine is really trying to push me over the edge and I need her to know I'm not the one to mess with.

The fuck I look like?!😠

Nicki's POV:

"Drizzy, it's Barbie. I got a baddie with me, we coming to party wit y'all. Where ya'll at?"

"This Nicki?" Drake's tired voice replies over the phone.

"Who da fuck else?"

"Damn, it's like 7 in the morning. A nigga gotta sleep."

"I dont care, I'm not yo' mama. What y'all doing later?"

"The squad?"

"Duh, nigga."

"Man, we got some promoting to do, some radio interviews and shit. Then we back at the pent heezy...."

"Well hit me up when u guys are back at the pad. Me and my girl finna come thru."