Chapter 83 - A Shot @ Love

Aaliyah's POV:

"EMJAAYYY!!! OMAGOD, SHE'S DEAD!!! MJ'S DEAD!!! RIHANNA, YOU'VE KILLED HER!!!" I cry out loud as MJ's limp body collapses into Beyonce's arms; I had no idea Rihanna was planning something like this, but I cant help but feel guilty😔😭.

Rihanna's POV:

What the fuck have I done?!😧😖😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

"YOU TRIED TO SHOOT AT MY DAUGHTER!!!" Beyonce's dad backs away from me and my gun; I'm sure he thinks I'm going to shoot him next, "YOU TRIED TO KILL MY DAUGHTER!!!"

A large group of people jump on my back, attacking me to the ground in an effort to stop me from firing more shots; I'm assuming it's the funeral crowd; I feel like shit, why did MJ have to take the bullet like some hero?😞

*******************************

Back in River Oaks - Nicki's POV:

I'm at my sister's house and I just told her about what happened back at MJ's mom's pad; Nicole, who is five years older than me, suggested I called the police and I did; I dont know if they're doing anything about it, I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S BG4! NICKI, YOUR VIDEO'S ON MTV!" Nicole screams, using the remote to turn the volume up on the TV.

Suddenly all my worries and fears have disappeared; I'm up on my feet, teaching Bad Bitch how to twerk and throwing my ass in a circle, dropping it low, doing the arch-your-back-challenge, just basically being a thot, "aayyyeeeee, bish whet!"

"🎶We bad, we bad..." Nicole sings along to our song like a cheerleader, "that's why the haters mad! Coz we bad, we bad🎶."

Bet I can make the haters even more mad.....time to leak that sex tape😏

******************************

Beyonce's POV:

The police have arrested Rihanna and now they're walking around the cemetery, investigating the attempted murder.

"Baby, please hang on. Stay with me, stay with me. WHERE'S THAT DAMN AMBULENCE??!!" I scream at everyone with MJ cradled in my arms, blood leaking from the small bullet wound in the side of her waist.

"They're on their way" daddy says, kneeling down beside me to see if MJ's ok; she's not, she's howling with pain.

"I need emergency medical assistance right now! She's bleeding to death!" I shriek, as tears burst out of my eyes, "oh my God, baby, please stay with me."

"I'm here, I'm not fucking dying" MJ says, half-coughing as she spits out blood, "aint no way I'm leaving you. Never that."

"And aint no way I'm letting you" I cry, "you gone make it, we gone get married, raise two twins and a dog. Just like you wanted, baby. You hear me? You gone make it."

Daddy removes the scarf from his neck and presses the piece of cloth directly against MJ's wound, using the palm of his hand, "this should stop the bleeding."

Finally, the ambulance arrives; paramedics rush toward me and check MJ's blood pressure, "is he conscious? Sir, can you tell us your name?"