Chapter 12 - Peace

MJ's POV:

"Both a y'all need to chill" I hear Aaliyah say, as I walk out of the suite; I gotta get some fresh air, there's a lot on my mind and the weed didn't even help me relax like I thought it would. I'm still stressin' about the same shit - Beyonce.

Damn, I got it bad.... I was kissing that girl but wishing it was her the whole time!

I know she's mad at me. She didnt wanna look at me after the whole Rihanna thing, so I'm sure she aint gonna wanna talk to me after the dumb shit I just did; I sat in front of her smoking a fat blunt and admiring half-naked women like some pimp at a strip club, then I let one of them kiss me like I'm some playa *sigh*.... Ok maybe I am a playa, but believe me I been tryna change my ways. I've even decided to end it with Rihanna coz I feel bad about breaking her heart all the time - she's turned into a psycho! And I've gotta break my pact with Nicki coz she keeps getting jealous even though what we have is just a sex thing - man, look how she reacted back there! I just dont care about entertaining all these hoes anymore. I wanna settle down with one special girl, a girl that's worth giving up the game for - I think I've found The One.

She's fucking mad at me tho.

"I'm leaving now" a voice says, interrupting my thoughts of Beyonce; I turn my head and see Kim stepping out the door, smiling at me.

"Oh, ok" I smile back, "it was nice to meet you."

"What you doing out here, anyway?"

"Just coolin'."

She comes closer, "you know, after that kiss, I must say, I think I like girls too."

"Yeah, girls who have a famous brother" I laugh.

"No, girls who look like their famous brother" the look in her eyes is mad seductive, "I see you got the smile and everything. You're sexy. I know you think I'm sexy too."

I narrow my eyes, trying to figure her out, "so you didnt kiss me just so you can have a story to tell? Bout how you got to kiss 'Michael's sister'?"

Kim looks a little embarrassed, "of course not. I wanted to taste those sweet lips. They tasted real good, by the way. I'd love to see you again."

"Just me? Not PBA?" I know she a hoe.

"Wellllll.... You know I love PBA" she laughs, "I've been honest about it."

"If you tryna get to Michael through me, you wont get far" I shut her down.

"That's cool" she shrugs, "I still think you're sexy and I wanna stay in touch."

"Gimme your number and I'll holla at you. I'm often very busy with this music thing tho, so I wont always have time for you. I'm only gonna call you when I wanna fuck and I'll expect you to be there, or else I'm cutting you off. Is that clear?"

Yeah, I know I said I'm tryna change my ways but it's a lot harder than you think! Besides, as far as I'm concerned, I'm currently single so I can do what I want. Oh, and Nicki needs to get replaced asap!

"I love how you're just so real" Kim laughs, "like me, I always keep it one hunnad.... yes, gorgeous, that's clear as day."

I tap the keypad button on my iphone and hand it to her.

Beyonce's POV:

Even though I dont drink, seeing Nicki standing there crying is making me want to order the biggest bottle of champagne, celebrate and make a toast to karma; she's been so bitchy to me for no reason, I'm so glad her hatin' ass got called out. However, I'm not exactly happy; there are still some things on my mind, disturbing my peace....