Chapter 42 - The Return Of Prettyboy Allstars

Later that night - Rihanna's POV:

I wait impatiently outside Michael's house in Beverly Hills, my mascara running down my face; yep, you guessed it I'm crying over MJ again and I need some closure - I need to speak to my nigga about how his sister has scarred my heart for life and how lost I feel now that I've walked out on the girl group; also, all the drama in my life got me feeling like I need to upgrade to something stronger than weed and I'm hoping Mike's got some cocaine on him, I know he about that life now.

Come on, open up Mike!

The door finally opens and an old familiar face appears at the door - Tyga of PBA; last time I checked, all of the members of the boy group stopped talking to eachother when Mike decided to go solo last year.

"Ty?!"

"Wass good, young Ri! Aint seen yo ass in a while, but damn you still fine as fuck! That's wassup! Come on in."

A bitch over here crying and all you can say is I'm fine as fuck?!😒

"What you doing here?" I enquire as I step inside, "you and Mike best friends again?"

Tyga leads me through the long corridor, "the world's about to go crazy. PBA's back, baby! With a vengeance!"

My eyebrows jump up in surprise, "word? Why?!"

Tyga lowers his voice like he's letting me in on a secret, "I think Joseph's in competition with the ex wife - she's done really well wit y'all, so he's finna let her know he's still the bawse."

"First of all, I'm not even fucking with them bitches nomore and secondly, why would Michael just give up on his solo career? He's been doing so well for himself!"

"Come on, you know how his dad runs his life" Tyga chuckles through a loud whisper.

I shake my head coz I know it's true - Joseph always gets his way with Mike, "damn."

"Rihanna in da muhfuckin building, y'all!" Tyga shouts as he enters the front room; I enter right after him and see Michael and his dad Joseph, the two other PBA members Drake and Trey, and sitting next to them is a new face - a tatted lightskinned cutie I've never seen before.

Everyone, except the new guy, talks over eachother, "my sexy thuuggg!", "the baddest!", "what it do, Ri?", "what brings you here, miss Rihanna?"

I throw deuces up at them as I respond to Joseph's question, "just thought I'd drop by and talk to Mikey. It's been a while."

"You been crying or sumn? Sorry I know you dont know me but I can always tell when a woman's upset."

😍....

I shoot the newbie a look, "I'm Rihanna. What's your name?"

Joseph butts in, "Rihanna, I'd like to share something with you. But you gotta keep it to yourself coz the world aint ready just yet. See, Michael and the boys are back together. And it's even better now coz we got a fifth member so we can rival those white boys that are taking over Europe."

"One Direction?"

"Yeah, whatever. My boys are gone take back the crown. Allow me to introduce to you, the new member of PrettyBoy Allstars..." he throws an arm at him as if he's presenting him on a stage, "Chris Brown."