Chapter 52 - Wait, What?

5 minutes later - Beyonce's POV:

"Thank you for doing this for me, Michael. I'm so sorry about what happened back there. I didnt mean to cause so much drama."

"It's cool, you're too sexy to be getting all stressed out over MJ's games" Michael says while he drives his lamborghini, "I'm guessing you caught her fucking the life out of Rihanna on the patio, right?"

I shoot him a panicky look, "were they fucking? Is that what they were doing out there?"

Michael shrugs then suddenly stops driving; he's parked the car by a sidewalk, about a mile away from Bar Marmont, "you've got so much class, you know that? You aint nothing like Rihanna. She a thot. In fact, all MJ's hoes are thots. That's enough to tell you MJ aint shit, herself. She's got a lot of growing up to do."

My temperature begins to rise as my blood boils and my heart breaks all over again; why wont Michael answer my question? Was MJ and Rihanna having sex at the party?

I cant believe how hurt I am. I love that scheming piece of shit way too much😢

Michael continues, "you're on a whole other level. A different league. You need to be fucking with the big dogs, you need you a boss. Someone with the class to match yours."

No nigga, some MJ dick is what I need right now! God, why am I thinking about her dick when I should be thinking about how much of a dick she is??!! Grrr😣

To my surprise, Michael puts his hand on the inside of my thigh and gently strokes my skin, "you deserve to be with a superstar."

***********************************

Chris' POV:

"You really in love with that skinny ass girl, huh?" I smile at Rihanna as I pass her my spliff; we're still out here on the patio after all that drama.

She hits the blunt, "I just aint had better sex since we split."

"Word? What you love so much about her sex?"

"Tongue game, dick game, finger game, ughhh it's everything. The consistency, the passion...Damn I miss sex with her."

"Pshh, you need a real dick. What she got you can buy it in a shop and use it on yourself. But this right here," I grab my crotch, "this that one in a million type shit. You cant get this anywhere else. And it's the best you'll ever experience!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Beleeeeve that."

Rihanna gives me the sexiest look as she smokes weed, "show me. Let's do it."

MJ's POV:

God please dont take Beyonce away from me again👀

"Just switch your phone on and you'll see all the messages I sent you" Aaliyah continues explaining to me how she tried to save my ass; I switch my phone back on and the warnings pop up.

"See?" Aaliyah says, "you need to make sure that shit's always on, niccuh!"

"Man, I fucked up" I shake my head regretfully; then I receive an incoming call from Beyonce; my heart jumps and I answer it, "hey, baby."

"Your weird brother started touching me inappropriately then tried to get me to snort some of his coke. I got out the car and now I'm stranded. I dont know where he is now but I was so scared, I'm still shaking and crying, please come get me."

😳😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡!!!!

"Oh my God, baby, where are you? I'm on my way to you RIGHT NOW, where are you????"