Chapter 36 - Crybaby

Beyonce's POV:

"I wanna go freshen up for you, baby" I say in my cutest voice, turning over so I can face MJ; I need to brush my teeth and make sure my shit is squeaky clean.

"There's a walk-in bathroom right there" she points to it, "and it has everything you need" she eyes me up and bites her lip, "be quick."

I bite down on her earlobe then get out of bed (I dont know what animal spirit has possessed me) and swing my hips as I walk to the bathroom (she's watching, ok?).

I enter the bathroom and my heart starts pounding; this is it - I'm getting ready to give myself to MJ again. The thought of history repeating itself scares me, but I've wished for this moment for so long. For so, so long....

Two months ago, @ Jesse's pad:

"Thank God I've found you, Beyonce Giselle Knowles" Jesse says in a loud whisper, "goodnight, baby."

"Goodnight, Jesse" I smile at him then turn on my back to look up at the ceiling; Jesse plants a kiss on my cheek then goes to sleep with his arm around me.

Three hours later, I'm still looking up at the ceiling with dated emotions swimming around in my eyes.

Why are you still in my system? Whyyyy?😢

My heart starts hurting, reminding me it's still broken; I turn my head and look at Jesse then look down at my engagement ring; I gasp as reality stings my eyes and causes hot tears to pour down my face.

Why am I pretending I'm happy? This is our fifth night together and it still aint that deep.

I carefully roll out of bed and sneak out of the bedroom on my tippy toes; I have no idea where I'm going but I cant let Jesse wake up and see the tears plastered on my face - he'll ask why I'm crying then I'll have to explain that I'm not in love with him and that I dont think I'll ever be.

I gotta stop thinking about her, this is ridiculous!

I find myself in the kitchen, in front of the fridge where a Ben'n'Jerrys cookie dough ice-cream tub is waiting for me; it came with the Domino's pizza that Jesse ordered for us earlier; I remember I asked him to put it in the freezer so it wouldnt melt, but clearly I must have been speaking in chinese.

Idiot!

I grab the tub, close the fridge and get a spoon from one of the drawers - I gotta drown these emotions in the ice-cream and hopefully eat them away for once and for all; as I dig in, tears drip rapidly into the tub, creating a salty flavoured version of the ice-cream; I bring the spoon to my mouth and indulge in the bittersweet taste of cookies, cream and depression.

Aint no tellin' what we could have been....I miss you, pretty baby😔

An hour later, I walk back into the bedroom on my tippy toes and sneak back into bed with Jesse, exhausted from all the crying I did in the kitchen; I lay on my back and look up at the ceiling as Jesse quietly snores two inches away from my ear.

It must be 5am now, I gotta get me some sleep.

I dont sleep; instead, I turn right away from Jesse and wish for MJ until my pillow turns into a pool of tears.

MJ's POV:

My temperature rises as I wait for Beyonce with my fist in my mouth, chewing it slightly in excitement of what's to come; a part of me still feels like I'm dreaming, this is too good to be true - before yesterday's festival, I was walking around convinced I'd never see her again....

Six months ago, @ Kim's party:

"Baby, it's my birthday and you didnt even get me anything?" Kim screws up her face, with her hands on her hips.

"I came to your thing" I shrug, feeling no type of way, "I said I'd be busy at the studio but I'm here."

Kim makes the mother of all duck faces and rolls her neck like she's bout to cuss my mama, "and you think that's good enough?"

I suck my teeth slightly and turn around to leave the roof party, "man, fuck this shit."

"Aw hewwlll to tha muh fucking nuh-uh!"

The what?!😑

"YOU AINT GOING NOWHERE!" she yells; the DJ stops spinning the music; I know all of Kim's nosy ass friends are now watching the show.

I slowly turn back around and chuckle, "look, you're lucky I even showed up. I'm the reason most of your girls are here, they knew I was coming."

"Baby, what the hell is wrong with you?" she folds her arms.

"DONT CALL ME THAT!" I look around at all the familiar faces, "I'm sick of alla y'all calling me baby! Just coz we fucked around a few times it dont mean we go together!"

"MJ, dont do this on my birthday."

"Bitch, dont nobody give a fuck! Everybody else is disrespecting you, anyway!" I point at each hoe, "I've fucked her, her, her, those two at the same time, I'm currently fucking her, this one here I might fuck tonight, her and them three over there!"

"KIM, GURL, I CAN EXPLAIN!" one of them quickly stands up, shaking in her stilletos.

I throw my hood up, turn away from the circus and head home, teary eyed.

I hate what I've become! This was never my plan....I wanted to settle down with a girl as special as myself - not fuck around with these used up hoes!😔

Memories of Beyonce haunt me as I walk out of the apartment; tears I've long suppressed start to flow as I sit in my ride and torment myself with questions.

Why cant I just give her a call? Or atleast summon the courage to call her dad? I'm sure I still got that paper with his number on it. Maaannn....😢

Half a year has passed, surely an angel like Beyonce has moved on with a less complicated human being; I stare at her number on my phone, but my ego refuses to take the risk of getting shut down and I drive home listening to 'someone like you' by Adele; I sing along with tears dripping down my face, "never mind I'll fiiind, someone liiike yooouuu...."

Beyonce's POV:

I take a deep breath before walking out of the bathroom; I'm completely naked in every sense of the word - I have no clothes on and I have no guard up, protecting my heart.......and by tomorrow, I wont have a hymen protecting my vaginal opening.

Here I go🙈😈

MJ's POV:

I'm getting impatient, I just want Beyonce to get out here before she changes her mind; I hope to God she aint having second thoughts in there. Oh wait, there she is now...

Dayuummmm!😦😍😈

"Are you ready for me?" she asks vulnerably, slowly walking towards the bed; her eyes are intense and they're speaking to me........yeah, she's definitely mine.