Chapter 58 - Meanwhile At The Montage...

Nicki's POV:

This some good ass weed right here!

"Well done for putting your personal shit aside earlier" I tell Beyonce as I struggle to undress in front of her with my spliff in my hand, "the death of a friend is one of the hardest things to deal with but you showed you a soldier and you came back stronger."

"I had to" Beyonce replies from the bed; she looks away like she's trying to avoid seeing me in my underwear, "MJ reminded me how tough the music industry is, so maybe this is just a test to see if I'm strong enough."

"And you is, shawty. You a baddie, you proved that last night and you proved it again today" I walk over to the bed and sit on the edge with my back turned to her, "unhook this bra for me please, Yoncé."

"Why dont you just put the weed down?" she suggests, sitting up.

"Hold it for me?" I twist round and extend my hand toward her; Beyonce takes the spliff and tokes on it.

She starts coughing and I laugh at her as I unhook my bra, "amateur! You know you aint ready for some Mary Jane."

"I know, but I'm too stressed. I need something to ease my mind" she passes it back to me; taking it in my hand, I expose my naked breasts to her.

"You want head?" I ask her with a naughty smile.

"Yes, from MJ" she rolls her eyes away.

I get off the bed and roll my panties off, "yeah well MJ's in her room with Aaliyah playing on the X box. She aint got time for your coochie."

Beyonce looks back at me and lowers her eyebrows at my nudity, "why you naked?"

"You like my body?" I jiggle my breasts at her, "I'm bout to get in the shower. All that dancing left me feeling sticky and dirty. You gonna join me?"

She tilts her head and gives me a funny look, "why you so friendly all of a sudden? Does this have anything to do with last night's kiss?"

I shrug as I toke on my blunt, "it was hot. But no, I think I'm just used to you now."

"Hmm" she folds her arms like she's gangsta, "well, I'm in a relationship with MJ. And MJ's the only one who gets to see me naked."

I grab my towel, "And I'm in a relationship with Ciara. So dont get excited and think I want you, Bianca."

She bursts out laughing, "that name again, huh? Nicki, you got issues. I saw you exchange numbers with Larry at the end of our session with the twins. Wassup wit that?"

"You wanna know wassup?" I roll my neck at her and give her attitude, "I like dick and I like pussy!"

"Yeah, I figured" she smiles; her eyes lower down to the fat pussy between my legs and she quickly looks back up - MJ done turnt this girl into a full blown lesbo and I can tell, "you think Aaliyah is bi too?"

I giggle at her question, "no she aint. But I think she secretly likes studs."

Her mouth falls open, "why you think that?"

"Let's just saaayyyy...I know a lil sumn bout her and MJ from back in the day before the girlgroup."

"Tell me! What happened?" Beyonce asks, desperately.

I head to the bathroom, "get naked, follow me to the shower and I'll let you in on a secret."

"I know they fucked!" she reveals as I enter the bathroom.

"Oooh hunni, I know a LOT more than that! Come, I'm waiting."

***********************************