Chapter 82 - A Gospel From The Dark Side

Yes, this is Joe and I've just revealed my top secret to Kate and the girls (I work for a shadow elite)...did I tell them the absolute truth? Yes, I did; all I left out was the different types of work we're going to need BG4 to do for us; it's not just their music and popularity that can help us influence minds - we also want to use them for high level secret sexual services. Did I place hidden cameras around the mansion? Yes, I did. Why? Because I wanted to spy on my ex wife, to see if she's seeing someone new. How do I know Nicki's pregnant? Well, she was talking to herself while she was crying about it yesterday. Was I grossed out by seeing MJ and Beyonce having sex? Honestly? I wanted to join in. Do I really believe Beyonce's my daughter? Yes, because that's what her mother told me, 20 years ago. So why did I want Beyonce dead? Because I hated her mother, she was a low down cheater! She couldnt decide between me and my friend Matthew and would always play with my emotions. One day I lost my mind and sent some people out to punish her (I'd rather not say how) but they accidently ended up killing her*. I did feel bad, but oh well. I believe in destiny, and I guess Gina was destined to die that day. But back to Beyonce - I wanted her dead at first because I had no emotional attachments to her and she reminded me so much of her evil mother; also, I needed to make a family related blood sacrifice. I dont expect you to understand this, it's just something I personally believe in; it's just what we do in order to have the Gods on our side. Now that I've seen how irreplaceable Beyonce is as a singer in BG4, I wont use her as my sacrifice; there's always Michael....that boy's slowly killing himself anyway with all that coke! Do I think PBA still needs him? Nah, we got Chris now. Oh, and why did I want time alone with Kate? To make her my bitch again, why else?

*Joe isn't being completely honest here. Liar, liar, pants on fire.🔥