Chapter 17 - Forbidden Fruit

Beyonce's POV:

MJ stares deep into my eyes like she's trying to communicate with me telepathically; I stare back like it's a contest of 'who can keep their eyes open for the longest even though they're tired and havent slept all night'.

MJ puts her hands lightly on my waist and gently draws me closer to her; my heart starts racing; she looks down at my lips, licks her lips then slowly leans in...

Oh my God, what am I doing?🙊

I panic and move my head back, against my will; MJ stops and looks confused, "what's wrong?"

I exhale deeply as I take her hands off my waist, "I dont know."

MJ lets out a soft bitter laugh and looks away, her face plastered with disbelief.

I look down at the floor, "sorry."

She looks at me again, "I dont know what you want. I dont think you know."

"I know what I want" I defend myself with zero confidence.

"I mean, I get that you wanna see I care about you" she rubs her temples like her head hurts, "and there are many ways I can show you, I just dont know how you wan_"

"If you really care, you should just know. It should come naturally" I dont even know what possessed me to say this, I watch too many chic flicks.

MJ sighs heavily as she shakes her head, "man, you're hard work."

"Then maybe I should just go."

"NO!"

I put my hands over my face in frustration; she's right, I dont know what I want.

Suddenly, I feel my body being lifted off the floor; I drop my hands and scream when I realize I'm up in the air, hanging from MJ's shoulder - she's carrying me to our bedroom, "you're not going anywhere this time."

"Put me dowwnnn! MJ!"

"Not yet."

"You're gonna drop me!"

"Yes, but with care."

"Huh?!"

I hear the bedroom door swing open and I fly through, legs first, like a plane moving backward; I'm starting to enjoy this, maybe it's because I'm used to being treated like a big baby.

Without a warning, MJ throws me down against the bed like she doesnt care AT ALL - the irony! I gasp in delight as I land hard on my back, turned on and thrilled by the aggressive manhandling.

MJ crawls on top of me and pins my hands down above my head, "is this caring enough for you?"

I cant function properly, it's like her attractiveness has just gone up ten levels; how is that even possible? Lord have mercy....

I try to speak, "uh, well, it's, it's,um_"

"IS THIS CARING ENOUGH FOR YOU, BEYONCE?"

"I dont know" I say, in a weak tiny voice; I'm scared.....but I like it.

She lowers her voice to a whisper, "do you want me to beg you to stay? Huh, beautiful? Is that what you want me to do? Beg?"

My heart pounds as wild butterflies flutter incessantly in my stomach, "maybe? I really dont kn_"

MJ shuts me up by softly pressing her lips to mine; I close my eyes and feel a gentle wetness slowly enter my mouth and I kiss back with all my heart and soul, using my tongue to taste her passion. Our bodies gyrate as I release moans of pleasure into MJ's mouth; I can tell it's turning her on more because her breathing is getting faster and heavier the more we kiss.

She pulls away and whispers "please stay" then plants sweet kisses on my lips.

My eyes open, "I'm not going anywhere. Ever."

"Good girl" MJ breathes, then trails kisses on my chin and down onto my neck; as soon as she lets go of my wrists, I put one arm over her shoulder and the other one around her head, burying my fingers in her long curls. As she nibbles on my neck, I feel an urge to taste hers too; she smells so sweet and edible! I tilt my head so I can kiss her neck and I see a small dark crimson mark - a hickey.

Rihanna.

I stop and cringe as thoughts of Mrs MJ disturb my mind; I try to shake it off but then out of nowhere, a familiar scary voice bombards my thoughts:

"YOUR MOTHER IS TURNING IN HER GRAVE RIGHT NOW, BEYONCE! YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU'RE LETTING HER DOWN!"

Oh my God! What have I done????

I sit up instantly and push MJ away from me, "get off me! This was a mistake!"

I can feel my heart in my mouth as I hop off the bed and run out of the room, tormented by feelings of deep regret.

I've crossed the line.....what in God's name was I thinking? Homosexuality? Infidelity? What have I become?😧😣

I run all the way to the front room and grab my suitcase; without looking back, I pull the door open and run out of the suite.