Chapter 61 - Escapade

MJ's POV:

Me and my love laugh as we run away together holding hands; we escape inside a taxi and kiss eachother delicately all through our journey; when we arrive at our destination, a man selling bouquets of roses approaches us; I buy one and hand it to Beyonce, which makes her face light up like the moon.

"Aw, they're beautiful!" she plants a kiss on my cheek, "thank you, Applehead."

I put my arm around her waist as we walk to the magnificent Eiffel tower, "you know, it's been said that the people here believe that when couples make a vow near the tower to stay together, all of their promises come true."

She blushes, "that's so romantic."

I pull her closer to me as we force our way through large crowds of people mulling around; the Eiffel tower is the largest tourist attraction in France so we're surrounded by visitors from all over the world; our heads drop all the way back when we find ourselves standing before the iconic landmark; it's incredibly tall.

"It's the most beautiful structure I've ever seen!" she tells me, as tears well up in her eyes.

"You wanna go to the top?" I ask my queen, hoping she's not afraid of heights.

She gasps, "can we?"

"Of course! We can do anything we want."

When we get under the tower, we're bombarded with people trying to sell us cheap goods like beverages and hand-crafted jewelery; I teach Beyonce how to say "non merci" and we move along up the stairs; there is a long queue of people waiting to buy tickets, and another queue of people waiting to show tickets to the security guards; while we wait to show ours, we take the opportunity to snap pictures of the amazing atmosphere then loads more of the two of us together❤️.

At last, we're riding in a glass elevator all the way to the top; I can sense Beyonce's excitement when I explain to her that each level of the tower has something different to offer, "for instance, if you wanna stop for some waffles or coffee, there's a buffet area on the 1st and 2nd floor."

"Can we do that on our way back down? I'm just too excited!"

I laugh, "sure. They also have a restaurant on the 2nd floor where we can dine on excellent French cuisine."

She pulls me to her face by my collar like she's going to eat my lips off, "I'm profoundly impressed. And I love you."

"I love you more."

The other people in the elevator watch with envy as we shamelessly lock lips like we're in the privacy of our own home; we kiss until darkness falls across Paris.

Beyonce pulls away and whispers, "I love you, so, so, very much" her eyes are sparkling with tears of joy.

I gulp at how beautiful the expression on her face is and kiss her lips one last time, "I love you even more than that."

The Eiffel Tower traditionally lights up at night and 20 minutes later, we're finally at the top floor, just in time for the spectacle.

"Oh my God, baby, it's breathtaking!" Beyonce gasps as the elevator deposits us onto the platform; we both smile from ear to ear as we admire Paris from the highest accessible point in the city through the tower's windows, "cant believe I'm at the top of the Eiffel tower. This is surreal."

"You wanna celebrate? There's a champagne bar right there, I can get us drinks" I tell her.

"Red wine, please" Beyonce eyes me up deliciously, "with some MJ on the side."

I blush and laugh softly, "I see you're a woman of exceptional taste, mademoiselle."

"Indeed, I am" she responds, her eyes flirting with me, "monsieur."

I bite my lip, feeling flushed with the heat of desire, "then I shall serve you a tall glass of some very fine MJ."

She licks her lips sexually as she seduces me with her eyes, "mmmm, yes please, I'd like that very much."

Beyonce's POV:

Damn right you fine. Witcho fine ass.

I watch like a pervert as MJ heads over to the Champagne bar and comes back with two glasses of fizz.

"Here," she hands me mine.

I take it and pretend to be disappointed, "this is not my tall glass of MJ."

She blushes then leans in for a kiss; On God, I dont ever wanna stop kissing her, I'm crazy in love.

Moments later, I pull back, my tears almost blinding me, "dont you dare ever leave me. I was a wreck without you and I dont ever wanna feel like that again. Promise me, I need to hear you say it."

MJ's eyes well up in reaction to my emotional outburst, "I promise you, baby, nothing in this world can tear us apart again. I will NEVER leave you, I love you so much, you my everything."

"To love" I say, raising my glass in one hand and wiping my tears with the other one.

"To true love" MJ concludes; she raises hers too and we gently make them clink.

I take a long sip of the wine, my hand shaking around the glass from these strong feelings swirling around my heart; then MJ puts her glass down, takes something out of her pocket and gets down on one knee; I knew it was coming but I'm telling you, NOTHING can prepare you for something like this; the sight of the ring stops my heart.

Oh my...😵

I cover my mouth to stop from screaming and causing a scene but the people around us have already stopped to watch and capture the moment with their phones.

"Beyonce Jackson, will you marry me?"

I scream from the top of my lungs so all of France can hear me, "YESSS! YESSSS!! YEEEEEESSSSSS!!! I WILL MARRY THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!"

My response generates a dazzling smile from MJ and heavy applause from the crowd; For a split second, I wonder if they would all still clap and cheer if they knew we're both girls? I know most of them think MJ's a guy. Aaaanyway....

"You've just made me the happiest muhfucka in the world" MJ looks up at me, her eyes twinkling; she carefully slides the beautiful diamond ring onto my finger and tears come pouring down my face again; I've never felt so happy.

"Baby, it's perfect" I say, holding up my hand to admire the rock.

We're perfect❤️.