Chapter 25 - The Rain

MJ's POV:

Yo I dropped Riri home n put sum kush in her pocket when I hugged her goodbye so she shld be cool now.... I'm wit Nicki n we in sum apartment wit all 3 hoes frm last nite, I dnt think we going to PBA's concert. U n Beyonce shld cum here, it's poppin' furrreallll. Oh n the 1 called Kim is askin for yo ass.

I put my phone back on my bed and resume the position I was in before receiving that message from Aaliyah; I'm sitting on the edge of the bed with my elbows on my knees, my head resting in my hands; It's almost 7pm, I've been in the bedroom for a whole hour thinking deeply about how my emotions have been on a rollercoaster since Beyonce came into my life; she's completely broken down the protective guard I've long worn around my heart in fear of going all soft.......and falling in love. My eyes wander around the room as I blink away the tears that keep threatening to insult my gangsta.

"Man up, emjayyyyy" I tell myself, "man the fuck up."

Tears roll down anyway and I get up and walk to the dresser where a box of tissues awaits my defeat; I take a tissue paper, wipe away the offensive tears then blow my sniffly nose into it. Just when I go to toss it away, I notice a paper slightly scrunched up inside the trash can; it looks like a note and I dont remember dumping anything in the can since it was last emptied.

The fuck is that?

Beyonce's POV:

(A/N just a little suggestion for my helpless romantics - put your ear/headphones in, download the Infinite Storm app and select 'light rain' in the Customize Sound option as you read this next part😉)

"You've fucked up!", "you've FUCKED up!", "YOU'VE FUCKED UUUUUUUPPPPPpppp!!!!!!....."

The hurt in MJ's voice when she said those words haunts me as I stand here on the terrace, cold and lonely; droplets of water land on my skin and I look up at the grey sky to see rain dropping down on me; I rest my arms on the railing and tears flow endlessly as I mourn the bond we once shared; I travel back to yesterday and relive the moment I first laid my eyes on her, the very first conversation we had and how we instantly connected. My eyes turn to waterfalls as I realize that the best night of my life was last night when she surprisingly drove to my house and rescued me from my distress.

How could I ever have tried to deny how much she means to me? I cant fight what's in my heart.❤️

The rain falls hard as I gaze sadly at the breathtaking view of distant city lights around the ocean; I've been out here so long, I cant remember when the atmosphere got so dark; thoughts of MJ continue to torment me...

We could've had a storybook romance.📖

Suddenly, that voice - "Beyonce?"

I spin around and my heart pauses at the sight of MJ casually stepping out onto the terrace; her intense eyes pierce mine as she presses her lips together and slowly walks to me; I stare back, longingly.

She stops two inches away from me and tilts her head to the side; her tone is sensual, "why you still out here? You like the rain?"

She's forgiven me!😁

"It hides my tears" I say as my heart-rate speeds up.

MJ licks the rain off her lips before replying, "I think I can make the tears go away."

"Please do" I beg softly, weak in the knees with lust.

She leans in and takes me by the hand, awakening a bundle of butterflies in my stomach, "come with me."

With our hands locked together, I helplessly follow behind her as she leads me to the jacuzzi; she lets go of my hand, climbs into the hot tub then turns to me and extends her arms; I hold onto her hands as she carefully helps me inside.

The hot water in the jacuzzi neutralizes the cool gust of wind circling the terrace; rain pours down on us as she slides her arms around my waist and draws me closer to her; I immediately lock my arms around her neck and we stare dangerously into eachothers eyes.

"I wanna be the only one" I breathe into her face, "I dont wanna share you with no bitch, so dont fuck with me."

"You are the only one," she gently strokes my face; her voice drops into a lower register, "baby."

I bite my lip as my desire for her intensifies; I want her so bad, I've never felt this way about anyone before; I want her in the worst way, I wanna possess her, "I better be, MJ."

MJ gives me a subtle nod to let me know a deal has been made between us then smiles gorgeously, revealing her perfect white teeth; I close the space between us as I lean in hungrily and crash my lips into hers; our bodies slam together and her heart pounds with mine as our tongues tangle and dance like the butterflies in my stomach; she tastes my sorrow, kissing me deeply as I moan all of my suppressed feelings into her mouth; this is hands down the best kiss I've ever had in my life; I feel a heavy wetness between my legs and I know it's not the water from the tub; MJ's hands move up to the back of my bra and she pulls her face away with a soulful look in her eyes.

"I'm crazy about you too" she whispers, unhooking my bra; her wet curls are plastered to her forehead and her thick separated eyelashes are dripping little droplets of rain, making her look even more pretty.

So perfect.

"Make love to me" I whisper, dropping my arms from her neck to let my bra hang loose on my shoulders.

"Are you sure?" she gives me a puppy-dog look as she lowers my bra straps.

"Dont question my feelings for you" I say, wriggling out of my bra, "I'm yours."

MJ's POV:

I gaze lovingly into Beyonce's sincere eyes as she tells me those words; I believe her, I know exactly how she feels about me because I read her poem......and I know who "Applehead" is.

Oh it's bout to go down.

(A/N vote vote vote if you want more!!! Your comments and votes are encouraging, thanks to all those who have supported this story so far😘)