Chapter 22 - Bad Gyal Fierce

Beyonce's POV:

We arrive at the big photography studio an hour later than we were supposed to; the first thing I notice when we enter the busy place is the high level of professionalism and pizzazz; it's like I'm in Hollywood, I automatically feel like a celebrity. There's fancy equipment and clothes racks everywhere; flamboyantly-dressed people and very tall girls walking around; these girls are so thin and tall, they kinda look like the aliens in the movie Avatar.

"I was JUST about to leave! What took you girls so long?" a woman in her early 50's says, walking toward us; she's very beautiful, especially for her age.

"We're so sorry, Mrs Jackson", "aw, sorry to keep you waiting, Katherine", "thanks for waiting so patiently, mom, I love you more than dad" the other girls talk all at once; they take turns to greet the woman.

Guess who comes running in our direction; lord give me strength... "BAE!!!"

"How did you know where to find me, my little stalker?" I hear MJ ask Rihanna; I listen to their conversation while introducing myself to MJ's mom.

"Ty styled me for my Vogue cover this morning" Rihanna replies, casually, "I dont stalk you, I just naturally gravitate towards you. It's fate."

"Beyonce is a lovely name, honey. Oh, and look at you!" MJ's mom holds my arms out and takes a better look at me, "you look absolutely splendid! Such class!"

I blush like crazy because she's talking loudly and EVERYONE is now looking at me, "thank you, I think you look amazing."

"Oh, bless you, honey. I hope you're ready for the stylists to rough you up a little, you're looking a little too sweet" she laughs.

I smile shyly, unsure of how to respond; MJ's mom is looking deep into my eyes, her hands still holding my arms out, "I heard you have a voice like an angel. I cant wait to hear it, dear" she drops my arms but doesnt let go of my hands, "it's so lovely to meet you. Please, call me Kate."

I bow my head in respect, "and it's a pleasure to meet you. Kate."

"BAD GYAL FOUR!" a hip young guy moonwalks over to us with a camera in his hand, "am I doing it right? Is that how Michael does it?"

"No, this how it's done" MJ starts moonwalking in circles, showing off; she's SO Michael from PBA right now, it's uncanny.

Oh, my....

"Bae is sex on legs!" Rihanna says as she pinches MJ's butt; probably the most reasonable thing she'll ever say, but MJ's mom looks appalled.

"A-haaaaaa!" the guy gives MJ one of those 'respect' handshakes, "That's what I'm talm bout! That's ill, that's ill."

"Nah, it's nuthin" MJ is walking around like she's God now coz the Avatar girls are all watching her; she's acting like she doesnt know it's her they're looking at but of course she knows.

"Aight y'all, listen up!" the young guy says, "I go by the name of 'Picture Perfect', you've probably heard of me - I've worked with the likes of Usher, Jennifer Hudson, August Alsina, just to name a few. We got Ty over there who's styling you and we got two amazing make-up artists, Shae and Luana..."

As Picture Perfect talks to us, Rihanna climbs on MJ's back like a monkey; I feel an urge to fly kick her but I resist.

"...I wanted to do individual shots but unfortunately we dont have enough time since y'all are so LATE 'n' all..."

"Aww nooooo" Nicki complains, "we're sorry."

"...so we'll just do group shots today, there's always next time..."

15 minutes later - MJ's POV:

Beyonce, the last one to get ready, walks out of the dressing room looking fierce as ever in her Moschino sports bra and matching mini skirt; with her hair pulled back in a high ass ponytail, her face BEAT for the God of all gays (as Nicki would say) and her high heels mean as fuck, she looks divine.

That's my future wife. Ion care. That's her.

It's like everyone in the place has stopped doing what they're doing just to watch her walk; I can see open mouths, envious glares (shout out to Ri and Nicki!) and I can hear wolf whistles from all the guys who look straight.

"That new girl is a stunner, Mickie-Jo" mom says in a loud whisper, looking around to see if Rihanna's close by; she's not, she's with Picture Perfect, networking, "and she's nice. You should get yourself a girl like that. Not her because you cant, she's in the group and I'll kill you. But you can do so much better than that rashee...russian girl."

"Ratchet, mom."

"Ratchet girl."

I blush, "I know, mom. I been looking."

I notice that Beyonce can see that our photographer is busy; she's standing in one spot, further away from everyone, waiting; I walk up to her, my heart racing.

So fucking beautiful....

"Hey," I say as gently as I can, "you look good," I chuckle nervously, "I mean, real good."

Beyonce looks away in a nonchalant manner, "mmhm."

I scratch my head, taken aback by her uninterested response, "uh....yeah, just wanted to tell you, you know, let you know what I think and that."

She looks at me with this sexy look like she knows she's the hottest thing since fire, "I thought I told you I dont give a shit what you think."

Her tone was so smooth, for a split second I thought she said something nice but then it registers, "oh snap, my bad," I chuckle like I'm king of the lames, "You did, didnt you?"

Beyonce licks her lips, "mmhmm. I also told you I'm not here to impress you."

I bite my lip at her sexiness, "guess I forgot."

She tilts her head, flicking her ponytail to one side as she taps some buttons on her phone, "here, take a picture of me," she holds it out, "I wanna send it to my boyfriend."

Fuck that!

"You bout to have all these pictures taken tho. Nah, you dont need me" I can hear the hurt in my voice, I hope it doesnt show in my face.

Beyonce puts down her phone and looks fiercely into my eyes, "you're right. I DONT need you, so what you standing here for? You can go now."

Oh you think you bad, huh?

"Yeah, I should probably go" I smirk, "wouldnt want you to make another mistake and kiss me in front of all these people."

"You'll never kiss these lips again!"

"I'll kiss both sets of lips next time" I walk away.

You know you want this dihhhhhhk😒

Beyonce's POV:

Look at her walking away like she's cute! You're not cute! You're just a girl that tries to look and act like a boy! Ughhhh the slap that would deflate your ego right now if all these people weren't here!😡

As I look away from MJ, visions of us kissing on my bed come to mind; I see her kissing me passionately on my lips...........and on the lips between my legs; I'm sexually aroused.

I'ma just ignore this big-headed bitch, kill these poses then go back to the suite and wait for Chris to come handle his business. He'll stroke me right tonight. She cant do me better than Chris. Chris is a man! He knows how to handle a woman. Because he's a man! Men handle women. Yeah.

"AIGHT, BADDIES! LET'S DO THIS!" Picture Perfect shouts.