eighteen

all around me are familiar faces

"So, how are we getting to London?" Neville asked, as Luna, Ginny, Ron, and Theodosia stood on the bridge connecting between Hogwarts. Harry and Hermione had just arrived, considering the centaurs took Umbridge within the forest, making it easy for them to escape, and try to find Sirius Black. Ron filled Fred and Theodosia in with Harry's dream he had of Sirius being attacked at the Ministry, so they quickly agreed to help.

"Look, I've gotten you all into enough trouble as is. I'm doing this alone." Harry insisted, appreciating their efforts, but also knowing this may need to be his own mission.

"Dumbledore's Army is about doing something real. And helping someone when they are in need of assistance, Harry. We can't let you go alone." Neville protested, confidently.

"Harry, if you really believe we'd let you go alone, you're delusional." Theodosia spoke up, with a smile. She knew now, her brother was going to tell their parents everything. And at this point, she was in too deep, and had no desire to back out, for these people were more or less, her family now, as blood doesn't make family, but friendship, kindness and love, does.

"Alright. Well, how should we get there?" Harry, reluctantly, agreed.

"Well, we could always fly there." Luna now suggested an idea. The lot of them quickly ran to the forest, just on the outskirts, where the Thestrals were located. As they all climbed atop their own, they were off, making their way to London.

After arriving, the seven of them made their way to the Ministry's Department of Mysteries. The place was bare, and empty, them being the only souls around. Once they arrived to the Hall of Prophecies, Harry began to search around for Sirius, while everyone grew intrigued by the crystal orbs placed upon the shelves. "He should be here." He called to them.

"You alright?" Ginny asked Theodosia, as she looked over to her.

"Something just feels— off." She shook her head, not quite knowing how to word her feelings.

"Harry, this one's got your name on it." Neville pointed out one of the prophecies.

"Harry, something feels wrong." Theodosia spoke up, before suddenly, a death eater approached from the darkness before them. And Theodosia got a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"Hand me the prophecy." The voice said, pulling off his mask, and revealing a way too familiar face. Theodosia backed up slightly, hiding somewhat behind Ginny and Luna. A loud and wicked laugh rang throughout the halls, echoing in her ears, as suddenly, her aunt Bellatrix appeared.

"He knows how to play! Itty, bitty, baby. Potter." She smirked an evil smirk. "What's this?" Bellatrix now asked, peering around them, noticing her niece in the small crowd of kids. Lucius perked up, feeling himself become slightly enraged at the sight of one of his children, on the wrong side.

"Theodosia," He muttered, quietly, almost in disbelief. "What are you—?" But before he could finish, Harry spoke up and Theodosia knew she'd be in for it now, at home.

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked, as Lucius switched his gaze from his daughter to the boy who lived.

"You dare speak his name?" Bellatrix grew angry. "You filthy half blood!"

"It's alright, he's just curious. Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made." Lucius continued explaining, as the group of them began to look around, noticing more Death Eaters make their way surrounding them. "Haven't you always wondered, what was the reason for the connection between you and the dark lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? All the answers are there. Just hand it over." Lucius stepped closer to them, extending his hand in request.

"I've waited 14 years," Harry began. "Guess I can wait a little longer. Expelliarmus!" He shouted, toward them as they all began running off, while death eaters continued to throw shots of spells at them. Theodosia ran just behind Ginny as they continued to dodge the spells cast their way.

"Reducto!" Ginny stopped and shouted, causing the cases and shelves of prophecies to come tumbling to the ground, smashing everywhere. They quickly continued to run, as they then suddenly fell, catching themselves before just smashing face first into the ground below. As the seven of them stood to their feet, Harry approached a large archway, and they all gathered behind him as the death eaters flew toward them, grasping onto each one.

Dear Theodosia [fred weasley]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें