'But...'

'I've to submit my assignment too. Otherwise I haven't asked you. Please na nong. Pretty please...'

'o.... Ok... I'll.... Go' Aum hugged her club member.

'Thank you so much nong.'

Pham sighed. Watching his club president walking away helplessly. *sigh*

'I just survived and now tomorrow too! Ok.... Its ok... I just have to not go near of him. Yeah. That's it. I'll just give it to Team or...... anyone else. That's it. Yeah... I can do this. I don't have to meet him... Ok... You can do this Pham. You can do this.' Pham's mind was trying to calm his heart. And he didn't see his gang waiting for him. Pham passed his friends.

'Oyeeee. Phaaaam.' Team grabbed his passing friend's hand.

'huh!!!' Pham came out of his sleep walk. 'What'

'What what!? You just ignored us. Where were you so lost? What were you thinking about?'

'P' Dean' Pham didn't even realize what his lips just uttered.

'WHAT' Anyone can hear Team and Manau's loud 'what' around parking area. In was on ground now. Laughing his lungs out. Suddenly Pham realised what just happened. He sat on ground hiding his face with his palm.

'DONT YOU DARE TO LIE PHAM.'

'I..... Its nothing... My... My tongue slipped. We... Just met them. So....'

'SO????'

'So... I just.... I mean....'

'We met P' Win P' Korn P' Boss too' Team crossed his hands on his chest.

'Yeah... Right... I... I was thinking about them too.' Pham's red face was telling a different story. 'STOP LAUGHING YOU ASSHOLE.' He kicked his friend who was still couldn't got over of his laughing session.

'Auuucchhhh!!!! WHAAAAATTTTT???? WHAT I DID??? ASSHOLE' In was rubbing his butt. 'You spreaded the beans. Now collect yourself.' Pham badly wanted to make the evil smirk disappear from his childhood friend's face.

Suddenly both of them felt killing gaze on them. They looked up. Both smiled sheepishly.

'YOU..... TWO...... IF..... YOU..... BOTH.... WANT.... TO.....SEE.... YOUR.... CHILDRENS..... IN.......FUTURE......THEN SPIT OUT EVERY SINGLE THING RIGHT NOW OR BOTH OF YOU ARE DEAD.' Both gulped the saliva when they saw Manau growling with fire in her eyes and Team cracking his fingers.

'Hehehehehe.' Both got up.

'Unnnnnnn. It's..... It's nothing guys. I.... I told him to tell you both I swear.' In moved towards Team and held his hand.

'YOU TRAITOR.' Pham tried to hit In, but he dodged well. He hid behind Team and stuck his tongue out.

'Phaaaaam...' Manau growled again under her teeth.

*sigh*

'Its.... Its nothing like that guys. I just... Aaggrrrrr. WILL YOU HELP ME? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY.' Both looked at In in frustration. Clenching their teeth.

'OK ok. You both look like you gonna eat us. Calm down, we are telling you.' In patted Team's shoulder. They all went to a nearby restaurant. Ordered what they wanted.

'Why are we eating here today?' Team asked.

'Pham has to go back for helping his club for swimming club's order.' In said while chewing his food.