-Chapter 9- Girl's HangOut

"TENTEN!!!! Come out here!!!"

"Mm..m wha.... " Tenten woke up. She found herself sleeping on the couch.

"God why do I keep falling asleep..." Tenten rubbed her face. She slips into her panda slippers and carefully walked downstairs. She was now 4 month pregnant. So far her morning sickness has decreased which made her very happy. Tenten looked outside to see that it was the girls.

"Hey Ten!" Temari waved.

"O-Ohayo Tenten." Hinata smiled.

"Looks like we woke up someone from its beauty nap." Ino teased. Tenten was wearing a large baggy shirt with baggy pants. She had her hair down.

"Mm...what's up guys..." Tenten yawned.

"Well... We were hoping that you would want to go shopping! Maybe get some baby clothes or toys while we're at it!" Sakura said. Tenten thought about it.

"Sure why not. Just give me a sec." Tenten mumbled. She then went to her room and got ready.

20 Minutes later...

"Sorry I took so long. Its a lot harder to get ready while being pregnant." Tenten apologize as she walked outside.

"No worries!" Ino said.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's gooo!" Temari said. The girls walked to the Konoha Market Street.

"Ooh Lets start here! Tenten are you running out of clothes that fits?" Ino asked as she pointed at the clothing store.

"Actually Yeah. I am. I think I've worn this shirt since... 3 days ago? Cause nothing fits!" Tenten was getting emotional. Hinata rubbed Tenten's back.

"Mm... OH MY GOSH THIS IS PERFECT!" Ino yelled as she ran and grabbed a shirt. Tenten tilted her head. She looked around. There was some clothes that looked really cute. But none would fit on her.

"Oh that's really cute Hinata!" Sakura giggled. Hinata was trying out a hat.

"Y-You really think so? I think I look

"Y-You really think so? I think I look... silly?" Hinata took off the hat and looked at it.

"I think Hinata just looks cute in everything." Ino said. Sakura agreed.

"Even wearing this is cute on you." Ino put a large men shirt on Hinata.

"A-ah.." Hinata smiled nervously.

"Mmm.... Anything interesting?" Temari asked Tenten.

"Yeah but they don't have the correct size..." Tenten sighed.

"What about this?" Temari showed Tenten a shirt. It had a joke on it. Tenten red it to herself.

"The more pregnant I get, the more strangers smile at me. Why?...