●Season 1● -Chapter 1- Dislike

Tenten was a ninja who was a weapon specialist. She is in Team Guy with Lee and Neji. Growing up... Tenten never liked Neji. She hated him actually. Neji was mean, he even tried to kill his own cousin at one point. People say that Neji has changed a lot. Tenten refused to believe that.

TenTen's POV

I was at the Training Ground with my team. We were practicing on our own. I just sat at the log throwing kunais at the target. Lee was practicing his attack. Neji was practicing at focusing on his Chakra. I took a deep breath. I was really bored. I didn't like my team too much. Guy and Lee are way too much for me. It's driving me insane! Neji is just... nevermind that.

"Tenten!" Lee yelled. I looked at him.

"Come over here! Guy was to talk to us!" Lee yelled. I hopped off and walked over to my team.

"Alright! We are going to start our training!! WE WILL CLIMB A MOUNTAIN!!" Guy yelled. I groaned. I hated climbing. I was horrified of heights. It had made me shivered.

Mountain

We started climbing. I was behind from everyone. I wanted to do it slowly and carefully. Not make any mistakes.

"ALRIGHT. NOW CLIMB WITH ONE ARM BEHIND YOIR BACK!" Guy yelled.

"YES SIR!" Lee yelled. They all did the same except me. I was latched onto the wall. There was no way I was climbing with one arm.

"TENTEN!" Guy yelled. I flinched. I took a deep breath and used one arm for climbing. My hands were shaking so much.

"LEE LETS RACE!" Guy yelled. Lee and Guy climbed faster to get to the top. We weren't even halfway through.

"H-Hey!?" I said. I heard Neji sighed. He was climbing faster than I was. So he was ahead of me. I just wanted to go back down and not ever do this, but I forced myself and kept on climbing.

We were so high up, now halfway through. I was shaking so much. Then I did something I didn't mean too. I looked down. We are WAY Higher then I thought we were. I used both of my arms and stayed there. Not moving. I was horrified. I then felt pebbles hitting my head. It was probably from Lee and Guy racing and breaking small ledges and cliffs.
Suddenly, as I looked up, I heard my name.

"TENTEN LOOK OUT!" Neji yelled.

There was a large rock coming my way. It had hit me. Knocking me off the walls. I was falling. If I didn't do something, I was going to die from the fall.

"KYAHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed. I grabbed one of my scrolls and was about to summon something until I felt dizzy. My heartrate was SO high. I could feel my heart pounding my chest so hard. I felt... faint. My fear took over me. I then fell unconscious, letting go of my scroll.

Neji's POV

I was climbing. Thinking about stuff. Until a large rock came my way. I quickly dodged it. Until I had remembered Tenten. I yelled out her name. Trying to alert her the large rock.

"TENTEN LOOK OUT!!" I yelled. I then heard something I wished I hadn't.

"KYAHHHHH!!" Tenten screamed. I quickly focused Chakra on my foot. Giving me the ability to walk on the walls. I then quickly dashed down. I noticed she was about to use her scroll, but then she letted go. Why?
She had fainted. Damnit!

"TENTEN!!" I yelled. I didn't want to lose a teammate. I had no choice but to release myself from the wall, which I did. I dived down quickly. I then grabbed Tenten and pulled her close.

My feet were far away from the walls. I couldn't walk on it. I didn't have any weapons to use. I could land with my feet but I could easily break both legs. I was running out of time. I had no choice but to use my legs to land. I forced Chakra through my legs to avoid anything serious and got ready to land. I finally hit the ground. Landing. It hurted like hell but I didn't break anything which was great. I stumbled and I carefully set Tenten down.