-Chapter 11- You and Me

(Just an Art I made.)

(Kay Back to story)

(Kay Back to story)

Tenten was taking a bath with Neji. She sat on his lap.

"That felt really good... thank you..." Tenten smiled as she looked back at him from behind.

"Can you wash... my hair for me...?" Tenten asked.

"Sure." Neji grabbed the shampoo and squirted some in his hands. He then rubbed it on Tenten's hair. Digging into her scalp.

"That feels so good..." Tenten said. Neji chuckled. He then rinsed out her head. He did the same to her hair but with Conditioner.

"Ah... Thank you..." Tenten said as Neji rinsed her hair.

"Anything for my sweet panda." Neji smiled.

"Good lord." Tenten sighed. She turned around and kissed him on the lips. She then had her forehead touch his forehead. She giggled.

"Your so cute." Tenten smiled. Neji chuckled. Tenten then had yawned.

"I'm so tired... It's probably really late." Tenten said. She got out of the bathtub and wrapped herself in a towel.

"I'm going to head to bed. Thanks for coming with me..." Tenten then went to her room and put on her pajamas. She then brushed her wet hair as she dried them. Tenten then got in her bed and tucked herself in. She stared at the ceiling thinking about Neji. She smiled as she fell asleep.

"Tenten. Wake up."

"Oi. Wake up."

*Pat Pat Pat Pat Pat*

"Tenny it's 12 in the afternoon."

Tenten was sleeping soundly. She then was interrupted by someone. Her face squinted a bit. She then rolled over facing towards the wall.

"Kami... I'm not your mother..."

Tenten felt someone patting her cheeks. She groaned a bit till finally waking up. She sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Who woke me up...? Wait- I LIVE ALONE!" Tenten thought. She quickly looked to see who had woke her. It was Neji. Tenten sighed.

"Morning..." Tenten yawned.

"It's actually Afternoon." Neji said.

"Mmhm... mm... wait..  ITS AFTERNOON?!" Tenten yelled.

"Yeah. You been asleep for a long time." Neji said. Tenten had a headache. She then went back on her side.

"Hm? Are you okay?" Neji sat on the side of the bed.

"I'm just tired..." Tenten yawned.

"You haven't eaten Dinner, Breakfast, and Lunch. You need to eat." Neji then grabbed Tenten and carried her on his shoulder.

"GAH! PUT ME DOWN BAKA!!" Tenten yelled. She then pouted. Tenten had finally eaten something, which Neji made. Except she didn't eat much. Neji had noticed.

"Tenten are you done..?" Neji asked. She nodded.

"Was it not yummy?" Neji grabbed the plate.

"Oh it was delicious, but I'm just not hungry." Tenten said. Neji raised an eyebrow. Tenten then sneezed.

"Ah... I'm going to head to the training ground." Tenten said. She grabbed her everyday clothes and worn them. She fixed her hair into buns. Tenten then grabbed her scrolls and ran outside.

<Training Ground>

Tenten aimed her kunai at the target. She then threw it. Hitting the sides. She sighed. Her headache pounded again. She holds her forehead squinting.

"This can't get any worse can it..." Tenten thought.

"Tenten." Someone said. Tenten turned around to see that Guy was here.

"A-Ah... Hello..." Tenten faked her smile.

"Because you missed so many days... you will have extra training to do. Get down and do 2500 push-ups." Guy ordered. Tenten sighed. She began push-ups.

"Faster. Your too slow." Guy said. Tenten struggled to go faster. She felt her arms getting weak. Eventually she fell to her face.

"Tch... do it all again. If you fall. You have to restart." Guy said. Tenten stayed on the ground. She didn't do anything. She then felt Guy grabbed her hair making her yelp.

"Tenten. Do. What. I. SAY!" Guy yelled. Tenten refused to listen to him.

"I don't need you ordering me around! Your so FUCKING HORRIBLE!!! LET ME GO NOW!!!" Tenten yelled. She had said the wrong thing. Guy was now furious. He then threw her at the ground and grabbed her hair again pulling her.

"Fine. So be it." Guy then threw her to a tree. Tenten curled up in pain and fear. She then saw Guy run at her. Till they heard voices. It was Shikamaru and Temari. Guy then left. Tenten sobbed on the ground.

"Hai. I wanna try that- I hear someone crying- Tenten?!" Temari had saw her. She ran to Tenten.

"What happened?!" Temari asked. Tenten looked at Temari.

"I... I can't tell you..." Tenten said.

"Is someone hurting you and forcing you to not tell anyone? You have to tell me! Please!" Temari yelled.

"Guy Sensei..." Tenten then fled.

"T-Ten! Wait! Guy Sensei? He would never do this would he...?" Temari looked at Shikamaru.

Tenten was on top of the Stone Hokage. She hugged her knees.

"Why am I so weak..." Tenten wiped her tears. She fixed her buns. Suddenly she sneezed.

"No no... I'm not weak. I'm strong. People shouldn't push me around." Tenten was determined. She then felt dizzy.

"God Damnit... What is going on..." Tenten held her forehead. She then walked back home. Her head pounded. She felt dizzy, cold but warm, her balance felt off. She arrived home. Holding on the wall to keep her balance. She started panting. When she got to the doorway, she had fainted.