-Chapter 24- I Love You

Tenten and Neji was no longer embarrassed about their love. They can kiss and hold hands out in public. They have been together for a year and yet their love is so strong. So powerful. Today was the Lantern Festival. It was to honor the people who died fighting for Konoha and many other. People write letters on the Lantern and when the time comes, people send them flying... into the sky, hoping that the dead ones can get the letters. Plus. It always looks so beautiful. Like giant stars floating.

"Neji. Wut are you gonna wear?" Tenten poked Neji. He chuckled.

"Probably the same outfit. I don't have a kimono yet. I'm assuming your wearing a Kimono?" Neji asked. Tenten nodded. She was very excited to try it on.

"Neji! Perfect Timing! I found a kimono for you!" Hinata ran to Neji holding a kimono. Neji raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yay!" Tenten smiled. Neji sighed with a smile and took the Kimono. He looked at it.

"Thanks Lady Hinata." Neji said. Hinata smiled.

"Well...? Shall we put on our Kimono?" Tenten asked. Neji thought about it.

"Sure. We can go shopping afterwards." Neji said. Tenten squealed with excitement.

1 hour later...

Tenten was waiting for Neji. She layed down on the grassy land under the tree. She watches the leaves rustle as the clouds moves along with the wind.

"Well hello there panda." Neji said. Tenten smiled. Neji layed down next to Tenten.

"Do you ever wonder what it would be like to fly? Like

"Do you ever wonder what it would be like to fly? Like. Flying through clouds... wind blowing in your face..." Tenten asked.

"Yes. Sometimes. I often want to escape from chaos and just. Feel the feeling of freedom." Neji put his hand out up at the sky.

"I feel free when I'm with you." Tenten held Neji's hand up the sky. She turns her head towards Neji who did the same. They lowered their arms.

"I feel so free and happy when I'm with you." Tenten smiled. Neji sat up and got on top of Tenten. She wrapped her arms around Neji and kissed him. Tenten then giggled. Neji then stared at Tenten.

"I love you so much Hyuga." Tenten said. Neji chuckled. He then stood up and pulled Tenten up.

"Wanna go shopping? There are some stuff you can only get this specific day." Neji asked. Tenten nodded, as she held hands with Neji.

Konoha Market Street

"Oh wow! Its so lively in here!" Tenten exclaimed. Then something caught her eyes. It was a kunai that was specially carved with patterns and had gold leaves vines. Tenten was in awe. Neji chuckled.

"Thats the Tenten I know...hm?" Something caught his eyes. He noticed someone was selling handmade rings. They had gorgeous patterns and details on them. Neji stared at the rings.

"Should... I get one...? We have a healthy relationship... is she ready to go take the next step...?" Neji thought. He then smiled.

"Neji? Whacha doing?" Tenten walked over to Neji.

"Just looking. Did you buy a weapon already?" Neji asked. Tenten pouted.

"I want to but they are so expensive. I'll pass on them for now." Tenten sighed. Neji then grabbed Tenten’s hand and pulled her.

"WAah?! Where are we going now?" Tenten stumbled. Neji stayed Quiet. It had made Tenten confused. Neji had taken her to the top of the hill. The sun was starting to set.

"Neji what are we doing here?" Tenten asked. Neji still was silent. He grabbed the Lanterns and gave one to Tenten.

"Neji Say something!" Tenten said. Neji took a deep breath.

"Lets... write on the Lantern and send them flying right. Here." Neji said. Tenten stared at Neji all confused. She then sighed and sat down on her knees and wrote on the Lantern. She was writing for her parents. Neji's heart was racing. He felt so nervous. Why was he so nervous?

"T-Tenten... E-Er... U-Um. Ar-Are you r-ready?" Neji stuttered. He held the lighter. Tenten stood up and nodded.

"Now we wait for the music to play. It should happen pretty soon." Tenten smiled. She looked at Neji's Lantern.

"Ah. Parents too?" Tenten asked. Neji nodded.

"I wish our parents could meet. They would be... odd I guess hehe." Tenten laughed. Neji chuckled. He then looked at the village. You can see some lights appearing.

"Oh! Looks like we are starting!" Tenten smiled. Neji lit the candle inside their Lanterns. They waited for the moment the music played.

Soft Soothing Music Plays...

They could see some Lanterns being floated away. Neji looked at Tenten.

"Let us say hello to our family..." Neji said. Tenten nodded. They both released their Lantern into the sky. Joining with the others. Tenten was in awe with the view.

"This view is amazing!" Tenten smiled. Neji heart raced even faster. He took a loud deep breath, which caught Tenten’s attention.

"Neji? You good?" Tenten held Neji's hands.

"Y-Yeah. There is something I want to ask you." Neji said.

Neji got on his knees. Tenten eyes widen. She gasped quietly as she puts her hands on her mouth. Neji grabbed a ring box and opened it in front of Tenten.

(This is the ring btw

(This is the ring btw. Pretty right?)

"Tenten. You made me feel happy... everyday your smile always made me smile. I loved our laughters... tears... learning together... fighting together... you teaching me how to dance... I've loved those moments... and now. I want to be even closer with you." Neji. Said. He took another deep breath.

"Tenten Mitashi. Will you marry me?"

(HA CLIFFHANGER MWHAHA)