-Chapter 4- Can We...?

"LOOK OUT!"

"watch your back!"

"Byakugan!"

Tenten and Neji were running away from the men. It was pouring rain. They were tailing them. They mostly focused on Tenten. They threw kunais and shurikens at Tenten. She deflected them all but not fast enough. A kunai struck her cheek and shoulder.

"Damnit." Tenten sighed. She threw kunais at them. They had explosion tag on them. Which the men never knew about. It had exploded right above them.

"Score!" Tenten exclaimed. She then missed the next branch.

"Oh shit!" Tenten landed by rolling and getting right back on foot. She looked back to check if the enemies were after her still. So far none was seen. Tenten leaned on the tree holding her shoulder. She took a look at her hand. It was bloody.

"Those bastard..." Tenten mumbled. She could feel the blood drip down her cheeks.

"Neji?" Tenten looked around. She didn't see him.

"Neji?!" Tenten yelled louder. She stumbled as she took a step forward.

"Neji?! Where are you?" Tenten yelled.

"I'm here. Calm down." Neji appeared in front of Tenten. He then held Tenten's waist.

"Hey... god... are you alright?" Neji asked.

"Just some cuts... no biggies." Tenten smiled. She then was pushed by Neji.

"What the hell?!" Tenten yelled. She hit her head against the ground hard causing her to get dizzy. Tenten's vision spun.

"Tē~Ntə~ñ?!"

Neji's words were all wonky. Tenten then shut her eyes.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Warmth... that's what Tenten feels. Warmth. She also felt someone holding her. She felt... naked?!?

Tenten groanly woke up. To see that she was on Neji's lap. Her head was being supported by Neji's arms. She had a blanket over her.

"N...Neji...?" Tenten groaned. It had caught Neji's attention.

"Finally you woke up..." Neji sighed.

"What happened...?" Tenten mumbled.

"You hit your head. Had to save you from the incoming enemies. Its my fault you got knocked out. I apologize." Neji smiled. Tenten chuckled.

"Its fine... also... where is my clothes?" Tenten asked.

"By the fire. We both were drenched by the rain. I don't want us to get a cold. So I took off our clothes. Don't worry I didn't peek." Neji stuck out his tongue.

"You've seen me naked anyways." Tenten laughed. She then remembered something. She looked away thinking about it.

"Is something on your mind?" Neji asked. Tenten stared at Neji.

"Neji..." Tenten mumbled. She struggled to get her words out.

"I-I-I want t-to... s-start a family." Tenten said. Neji stared at Tenten.

"Y-You do?" Neji asked. Tenten nodded.

"So do I." Neji said. Then all the sudden... Tenten wrapped her arms around Neji's neck.

"So can we make one now?" Tenten cooed.

"W-Wait but... Are you for SURE you want to do this? This is a serious choice. This is all up to you." Neji asked. Tenten sighed.