-Chapter 3- Prices Has Been Payed (Lemon/Rape)

"What items h-have you stolen?" Tenten asked. The man started to lick Tenten's neck.

"A-ah!" Tenten shuttered.

"We've stolen weapons, food, tools, furnitures... and.. some other information I won't tell." The man then took off Tenten's skirt.

"T-Tell me everything damnit!" Tenten groaned.

"Again. Information has a price. Give me a blowjob and I'll tell you." The man snickered. Tenten gritted her teeth. She sighed. Tenten got on her knees and unzipped the pant. She then took out his cock and began stroking it. Making it hard.

"Good girl..." The man grunted. Suddenly Tenten got a face full of dicks.

"Suck mine!"

"Do mine next!"

"Use your hands!"

"A-Ah! No..." Tenten mumbled. The man got impatient and immediately grabbed Tenten's face and shoved her mouth into his cock. She immediately gagged.

"Stroke the other boys too." The man ordered. Tenten stroke the other dicks.

"Good girl... Good girls gets good rewards..." the man snickered.

"I've stolen scrolls from the Hokage's office." The man said. Tenten's eyes widen.

"Eh?!" Tenten yelled. Neji quickly shushed her.

"Gomen..." Tenten looked at her clone version of herself getting raped.

"God what are they doing to me..." Tenten said. Neji stayed silent. They continued to listen to the conversation.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna explode!" The man groaned. He shoved his cock deep into Tenten's mouth. Then poured down hot seed.

"MmMmM!!!" Tenten muffled. She was choking. Once he finally finished. He pulled it out of her mouth. Tenten held her neck coughing.

"Grab her."

"What are- no no no! HEY NO! STOP! PLEASE!!!" Tenten yelled. The guys held Tenten's legs up and restrained her arms to the wall.

"Better hurry with those questions..." the man teased Tenten's hood.

"God no... No...no no... this can't be happening... uff... ngh... W-Where are the stuff you stole?" Tenten asked.

"Hmm? Can't tell." The man inserted his finger inside Tenten.

"Ah! God no! PLEASE!" Tenten yelled. .

"Moan for me bitch. I'll tell you if you moan for me." The man said. Tenten bit her lips. She then didn't try to keep her voice in. She let out a moan as the man rubbed her G-spot.

"Louder!" The man said. Tenten moaned even louder when she felt a bunch of people touching her and licking her.

"No... no... no!" Tenten cried.

"Thats it. I can't wait." One guy picked up Tenten and shoved her hood into his cock. She yelled out in pain.

"Oh fuck!" Tenten yelled. She was twitching so much.

"Oh damn! I'll do anal." Other guy said. He the shoved his cock into her anal. Tenten screamed in pain. They began thrusting inside her.

"No no! NO NO!! STOP! IT HURTS!!!" Tenten cried. This didn't feel great at all. She only felt pain.

"Moan you whore!" The man slapped Tenten.

"Ah- ah- n-no more! Oh god...ah...hmm..ngh..." Tenten softly moaned. She cursed at herself for moaning at something so horrible.

"We have them. Somewhere far. Where people don't have these type of stuff. You better find them before your too late and people bought them." The man licked Tenten's cheeks.

"Fuck! Oh god!" Tenten cried.

"Neji I can't watch... This is so bad.." Tenten hid her face on Neji's chest.

"We can leave now. Since we got the information. They won't be happy its a clone... so let's get out of here." Neji grabbed Tenten's hands and they both ran off.

Poof!

"What the.... IT WAS A FUCKING CLONE?!?! THAT MOTHERFUCKER! IM GOING TO KILL HER!" The man yelled.

"Yeah. Let's get out of here. Fast" Tenten said.

"Sorry about this." Neji said.

"Its fine. I'm not harmed at all. And we got the information. So this is going well!" Tenten smiled.