-Chapter 4- The End

Damn. It's been a while since I touched this story.
But it's all coming to an end unfortunately.

This chapter will have a major death... so bring a tissue.

This will be 5 years later. Meaning Aki and North are now uh... Chunin.

-----------

Sob sob hic sob

"Why did you do this...? Idiot... Why?!"

It holds the dead body up close, sobbing as it shakes. Unable to calm down.

"......!!!!!!" It screams her name.

--------------

Few Hours ago....

"Mom... Why are you taking a picture of this...?"

"Because you look so cute in it!"

"Nah. She looks super goofy. Like a chicken." Aki smirks. North flicked at Aki's forehead.

"Shut it Shortie" North mumbled. She was wearing a white dress.

"You Shut it grumpy!" Aki fights back.

"What was that, poo eye?!"

"SHUT IT!"

And a sibling fight occurs.

"Girls... GIRLS!" Tenten pulled both of their ears. "Quit it!" Tenten scorns. North scoffed as she takes off her dress and putting back her sweater.

Tenten was not getting paided enough for this. Or getting coffee. She sighs loudly.

"Nnnn... fine. I'm sorry sis." Aki muttered. North rolled her eye before playfully elbowing her.

"It's fine. I'm sorry too. But I am not old grumpy man. That's our papa." North said.

"You girls know that I'm right here right?" Neji frowns at the comment North made. Tenten giggled at that.

"MR. HYUGA!" A Hyuga member appeared. "It's an emergency. We are being invaded. They are proven to be difficult to beat." The member said. Neji turn to serious mode.

"Girls. Stay here with mom. Tenten, get them to safety if possible." Neji ordered before jumping away.

"Wh- Wait! We can fight too! We're Chunins Damnit!" North shouted.

"Not this time. It's too dangerous. From what that guy said, they're probably talking about Jonin/anbu level." Tenten responded as she locked up the shop.

"But-"

SHATTER

There was an explosion near by and it had shattered the windows as it shook the ground for a bit. Making Aki scream. Tenten pulled the girls into a bedroom and took them to the corner of the room to sit down and hold the girls up close.