-Chapter 3- Family

Tenten has been thinking about her family. Who was her parents? What was her last name? Why was she never adopted? Why is there no information about her birth?

Tenten went to the hokage office.

"Um... Tsunade...?" Tenten opened the door. Tsunade stared at her.

"...Who are my parents?" Tenten asked. Tsunade sighed.

"I think it's about time I tell you." Tsunade then got up and made a sign telling Tenten to follow her. Which she did.

TenTen's POV

Tsunade brought me to the graveyard. She then stopped and showed me two graves. I wiped off the snow. It had revealed two names.

Ken Mitashi

Tsuki Mitashi

"Are they...?" I asked. Tsunade nodded. My eyes widen.

"Your Clan is Mitashi Clan. They were a skilled clan. Their are known for their weapon specialist skills. I remember meeting your parents when I was a Jonin... Your mother was so beautiful, she had chocolate eyes like you. But had this gorgeous blonde hair. Your father was serious but kind hearted. You had his brown hair. They were such nice people." Tsunade said. I started to get teary.

"Until hell broke lost. Ninjas attacked Konoha and tried to kill every clan. Their main goal was to kill the Mitashi  Clan. Which they almost did. Your mother had assigned me to take you and protect you. You were a week old. She told me to never mention your last name to protect you. They killed every single Mitashi Clan members... in Konoha. Some may have escaped but... Your parents died." Tsunade said.

I stared at them. My parents... saved me. I began sobbing as I fell to my knees. Tsunade held on my shoulder.

"Come to me if you want to learn more. I'm sorry... " Tsunade then returned back to the Estate. I bawled by my parent's grave.

"Why...why wasn't I adopted then...? Who took care of me...? Damnit...!!" I cried.

1 Day Later...

I arrived in Ino's Shop.

"Oh hey! Your back again! Thanks for the help yesterday! How can I help you?" Ino asked. I sighed.

"Can I just... have flowers... to pay respect to someone...?" I sounded sad. Ino looks at me with concern.

"S-Sure..." Ino said. She picked out flowers and gave it to me.

"Did something...  bad happened yesterday...?" Ino asked. I shook no. I then payed it and left.

Graveyard

I walked up to what I know now is my dead parent's grave. I sat on my knees. Then put the flowers in the vase. I then closed my eyes as I prayed.

"Hey... I finally found you guys... I always wondered who my parents were... and now... I know... I wish I could see you guys... I love you guys..." I softly said. Trying so hard not to cry again. I then noticed someone sitting next to me. It was Neji.

"Wh...What do you want..." I looked away.

"You never come here. This was new. Who is Ken and Tsuki...?" Neji asked.

"....my.... actual parents..." My voice immediately broke. I couldn't hold my tears and ended up sobbing again. Neji looks at me with disbelief.

"Tenten Mitashi... It fits. I'm sorry for your loss. I am happy that you finally found out about your family..." Neji rubbed my back.

"But after all these years... I... never had a family. I wasn't adopted for some reason... I can't remember my childhood..." I said.

"I do. I remember one moment." Neji said as he looked up. I looked at him wiping my tears as I continued crying.

"It was when I was 4. I had snuck out. I never liked staying in there. I've always liked seeking for new things. I remember running into you. You were such a happy little kid. You immediately wanted to be my friend even if I had just met you." Neji said.

I had remembered it. It made me smile a bit, but my frown stayed.

"I is Tenten! Friends? Is what you said." Neji chuckled.

"I'm sure your family is so cool. I wish I could meet them too." Neji said. I then hugged him. Sobbing on his chest. I just needed a hug.

"Panda let me take you home..." Neji hugged me back.

P-P-PANDA?!

I stared at him for a moment then nodded. He helped me get up and walked with me. I was quiet on the whole walk back. Once I got to my door, I looked back and he waved to me smiling. I waved back slowly and watched him walk away.

Damnit... my heart won't stop beating so much... stupid Hyuga...

I flopped on my bed looking at my ceiling. I couldn't stop thinking about Neji. He was in my mind all the time. I groaned in frustration.