-Chapter 18- Explosion

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Ngh..."

Tenten regained her consciousness. She groaned as she woke up. Tenten was trapped under broken house and wood and stuff like that. She felt pain all over her body. Some part of her clothing was burnt off. Her right sleeves was gone completely. Apparently and explosion had occurred next to her. She was lucky to be alive. Tenten tried pushing the large wood off but it was far to heavy. She had no room to reach for her scrolls. She could hear screams and feel the earth shake.

"TENTEN!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!? GOD PLEASE ANSWER ME! TENTEN!!!!!" Someone screamed. She had recognized that voice. It was Neji.

"O-ngh... Over here!" Tenten yelled as she wiped blood from her mouth. There was a small opening. She had put her arm through and started to wave. Hoping Neji could see her.

"Byakugan!"

"..."

"TENTEN!"

Neji ran to the collapsed house and began pushing the stuff out of the way.

"Grab my hand. I'll pull you out." Neji said as he reached his hand out. Tenten smiled and grabbed his hand. But one he pulled, Tenten let out a painful groan.

"W-What's wrong?!" Neji stopped. Tenten looked at her leg. It was being crushed by a large piece.

"I'm stuck..." Tenten winced. Neji then took a step back. He then let out a powerful gust, moving the large piece and freeing Tenten. He then got her out.

"Are you okay?!" Neji hugged Tenten.

"Y-Yeah... I think... the explosion had happened right next to me and had knocked me out I think." Tenten said. Neji was horrifed.

"What is happening?.." Tenten asked.

"We are being attack. Some ninjas placed explosion tags around the village." Neji explained. Suddenly Neji was tackled by a lion beast.

"NEJI!!!!!" Tenten screamed. She then summoned her large ax and attacked the beast. There was the enemy. They had summoned it. Tenten successfully killed the beast. She then ran to Neji. He struggled to get back on his feet.

"Neji are you okay!?!" Tenten helped Neji stand up. He nodded.

"Lets get rid of these ninjas." Neji smirked.

"Hai." Tenten smiled. The two stared at the enemies. Then they both charged at them yelling. Tenten summoned a bo and had used close combat. Neji used close combat while his byakugan was activated. Eventually they defeated the enemies.

"Let's go." Neji then ran ahead. Tenten nodded and ran with him.

"Even then... the bad feeling still lurks..." Tenten thought.

"Tenten look out!" Neji had tackled Tenten. Avoiding the explosion.

"Thank you. This is just chaos. There is danger everywhere!" Tenten said. Neji sighed. Helping Tenten get up. They continued running. Looking for any of their friends.

"Tenten? Neji? Its Ino. Where are you guys?" Ino had used her mind communication.

"We are looking for you guys. We're in the east." Neji spoke.

"Kay. We're in the west. I'm sending Lee there. Be safe." Ino said.

"Hai" the two said.