-Chapter 20- Make Me Feel Better (Lemon)

Detailed Lemon blah blah

Neji had got out and rewrapped Tenten’s injuries. Tenten was blushing hard. Even though she had done it before with him, it still was embarrassing. Neji then got back in.

"Are you sure your okay with it? We don't have to do it." Neji asked. Tenten looked away.

"I- uh... Its okay... I'm okay with it." Tenten said. Neji then kissed Tenten. His tongue entered her mouth. Tenten was already getting turned on. Neji then stopped, catching his breath. He then kissed on her neck. Leaving a trail of kisses as he moved to Tenten’s chest. His hand went to Tenten’s crotch.

"A-Ah Neji-" Tenten heart raced. Neji sucked on Tenten’s nipples as he rubbed his fingers against Tenten’s clit. She had let out a moan by accident and quickly covered her mouth with her hand. Neji then inserted his finger inside her. Making Tenten gasp a bit. Neji licked Tenten’s nipple in circles. He then inserted another finger, rubbing her g-spot. Tenten’s moans was muffled by her hands. She closed her eyes as she struggled to not make a noise. Neji smirked and did it faster.

"A-Ah! Ah! N-Not so- Fast!" Tenten mumbled. Her body then arched up once she had reached climax. She bit her hand to keep herself from moaning loudly. Neji then stopped and looked at Tenten who was catching her breath.

"Do you want to still continue or shall we call it quits?" Neji asked. Tenten glanced at Neji.

"Keep... going." Tenten said. Neji then rubbed his dick against her. He then slowly inserted the tip.

"A-Ah! Oh... kami...ah...hah..." Tenten winced. Neji slowly pushed it inside her. Tenten’s back slowly arched as it went deeper.

"A-Ah Neji- Wait no more! It hurts... it hurts... stop..." Tenten pushed Neji's chest. He stopped at looked at Tenten with concern.

"Tenten I really don't think this is a good idea..." Neji said. Tenten took a deep breath.

"Its fine... its fine... I just needed a moment..." Tenten said. Neji sighed and had fully inserted his dick inside her. He then slowly thrusted. Making sure to not hurt her. To Tenten.. it had hurted so much but it felt good. She wanted this. Eventually it started to feel so much better.

"Want me to go a bit fas-"

Tenten had suddenly moved her hips fast. She softly moaned. Neji then flipped Tenten over, then did the doggy style. Neji grabbed her hips and thrusted faster.

"Neji Sama..." Tenten moaned. She was soon reaching climax.

"I-I'm going to cum..." Tenten mumbled. She then yelled in pleasure, squeezing Neji's dick inside her. He then pulled it out before cumming, which he came all over her legs. The two caught their breaths.

"Neji... can... I... please you?" Tenten asked. Neji nodded and say down. Tenten then crawled onto his lap. She rubbed his dick with her hand. Stroking it up and down.

"Neji... er... can we try something new...?" Tenten blushed as she looked away. Neji raised an eyebrow. Tenten then had Neji stand up so his dick wasn't underwater. She then licked the sides.

"What is it that you want to try?" Neji grunted.

"Er... um... mmm... Anal?" Tenten licked his tip.

"No. Not when your in this condition." Neji said. Tenten pouted. She then sucked on his dick while stroking it.

"Ah..mmm... Don't push yourself..." Neji grunted. Tenten then preformed a deepthroat. Licking every sides. She then felt it swell up in her mouth.

"T-Tenten I'm going to-" Neji then came inside her mouth. She swallowed his seed.

"I love you..." Tenten then did the cowgirl style. She moaned as she grinded him.

"Tenten... god you feel so good..." Neji moaned. Tenten looked down as she moved her hips. She stuck out her tongue. Tenten then played with her breasts.

"Neji Sama~" Tenten cooed. She could feel it rubbing her G-spot which was driving her crazy. She could cum at anytime. It felt different to have sex in water. Tenten liked it.

"N-Neji I can't hold it anymore!" Tenten yelled out in ecstasy. She came and then pulled Neji's dick out. She rested on Neji's chest panting. Neji then came as well. The two took a moment to catch their breath.

"Are you... Okay?" Neji panted.

"I'm in a little bit pain.... but yeah... I'm satisfied..." Tenten softly smiled as she panted.

"Hope I wasn't to rough." Neji then carried Tenten in his arm and got out of the bath. He put on Tenten's clothes for her.

"I'm so exhausted..." Tenten said. Neji chuckled and carried her to his room after putting his clothes on. He layed her on his bed.

"Is everything alright? I heard noise in the bathroom." Hinata stuck her head between the doorway.

"Yeah. Its all fine. We were just talking." Neji smiled. Tenten fell asleep. Hinata smiled and left the room. Neji looked at Tenten.

"God your so pretty..." Neji said.