-Chapter 9- Kinky Dares

Everyone had arrived. The girls decided to do a sleep over so all of them were in their Jammies. Sakura was cold so she had her blanket.

"So... what are we doing...?" Neji asked. He had scooted next to Tenten.

"We are all going to just have fun. I thought of a fun game. Its a truth or dare game but with a twist. Whatever the person says and if you refuse to tell or do..." Ino then smirked.

"You have to take off one clothing." Ino giggled.

"EHHH?!?!?!?" Everyone yelled. Sakura then though of one. She had a evil grin.

"I'll go first! Ino. Truth or dare!" Sakura smiled.

"Er... Dare." Ino said.

"I dare you to take off her cast and walk like a normal person." Sakura smiled.

"E-Eh!?! You did that on purpose!!! You know I can't do that!!" Ino yelled.

"Hey. If you don't want to do it. Then take off one clothing." Sakura said. Ino pouted. She sighed.

"FINE!" Ino then grabbed her blanket and covered her Waist to leg. She then took off her skirt.

"Baka..." Ino blushed.

"Naruto. Truth or dare." Ino asked.

"Dare of course yah know!" Naruto smiled.

"I dare you to kiss any boys in here." Ino said.

"Can I kiss myself?" Naruto asked.

"...No!" Ino yelled. Naruto then took off his shirt. Hinata blushed.

"Er... Sai! Truth or dare." Naruto asked.

"Uh...m... Dare?" Sai said.

"Hehe... I dare you to draw one of us naked." Naruto said. Sai then grabbed his sketch book and had started drawing.

"Oh?" Tenten said. Sai had finished and showed it to everyone. Ino's face went as red as a tomato. She was just PURE EMBARRASSED. It was a naked Ino.

"GAHH!!!!! SAI WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" Ino threw her shoes at his face. Everyone laughed a bit.

"Gomen... um... Er... Shy girl. Truth or dare." Sai asked.

"U-Uhm... t-t-truth..." Hinata mumbled.

"Would you want to marry Naruto?" Sai asked. Hinata blushed hard. She then nodded intensely before hiding her face.

"Embarrassing..." Hinata blushed. She then looked at Neji.

"Truth or Dare?" Hinata asked.

"Truth." Neji said. Temari had whispered something into Hinata ears. She then nodded.

"Is it true... That you made out with Tenten?" Hinata asked. Neji and Tenten's face went red. He then took off his shirt. The girls were disappointed that Neji didn't tell them. Tenten however... she was so close to getting a nose bleed. She had forgotten how visible his abs was. My god was he sexy. Then Neji turned around facing towards Tenten.

"Tenny. Truth or dare." Neji asked.

"Er... Dare." Tenten said.

"Can I have a kiss?" Neji smirked. The girls gasped. Tenten blushed. She then looked away blushing. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She then kissed him on the lips. The girls squealed. Tenten covered her face with her pillow.

"Stupid hyuga..." Tenten mumbled. Neji chuckled.

"Tem. Truth or dare." Tenten asked.

"Dare. I ain't a wuss." Temari smirked. Tenten then whispered into her ears. Temari blushed and looked away.