-Chapter 2- Special Mission

"Mr.Hyuga and Mrs. Hyuga?" Someone yelled from outside. Tenten opened the door.

"The Hokage would like to see you two." The Jonin reported.

"A-Ah. Okay. Come on Neji!" Tenten yelled. Neji came outside with Tenten. They both walked to the office.

"Good. You two are here." Kakashi said.

"I am sorry about your shop Tenten. Its not only you that God robbed. Many other shops has reported that they've been robbed as well. That is why I'm sending you two on a S Rank Mission. Find the thief. Gather all the stolen stuff. And return with the their and stuff." Kakashi said.

"I have some information about the thieves. Shikamaru can give you guys the information on the way out. Is there any request you wish to have for this mission?" Kakashi asked.

"No Sir." Tenten said.

"Very well. You may pack up and get ready for this long mission. Dismissed." Kakashi said.

"Hai." The two yelled then left the office.

"A S rank mission!?" Tenten said.

"We haven't had a mission just the two of us in ages. This'll be interesting." Neji smiled.

"Very much so." Tenten smiled.

"Lets go pack our stuff." Neji said.

"Kay." Tenten followed Neji back home. They packed clothes, food, weapons, etc. Tenten was graceful to see that her own scroll was still here. She strapped the large Scroll on her back and the mini ones in her pockets.

"Where is Shikamaru meeting us at?" Tenten asked.

"At the entrance I believe." Neji said. They both looked at each other. They were ready for this mission. They locked the house and shop down and headed to the entrance.

"There you guys are. Here." Shikamaru tossed Neji a scroll. He opened it. It was full of the information about the thieves.

"Thank you Shikamaru." Neji said.

"Be safe Ten." Temari hugged Tenten.

"Kay. I'll see you guys... I dunno. Months?" Tenten laughed nervously. They bid goodbyes and their mission was now beginning.

"So where are we going...?" Tenten asked.

"I got a place in mind. Its full of traders and mostly bad people. Its right here." Neji pointed at the map.

"Seems far...this could take us days... but I like your thinking. Let's go there." Tenten said. They picked up their pace and ran faster.

5 Hours Later...

"N-NEj..I... W..ait!" Tenten panted. Neji stopped running. Tenten stopped and held her knees panting.

"Its getting dark... let's call it day." Neji said. Tenten nodded. Neji activated his byakugan and looked around. He spots a empty tree cave.

"Kay. Found a spot. Follow me." Neji said. Tenten followed. They arrived and went in the empty large tree cave. Tenten leaned on the wall and fell to her bum panting.

"You could have asked me for a break... You know I don't like it when you push yourself..." Neji handed Tenten a water bottle.

"Yeah yeah... but you know me... I'm stubborn." Tenten smiled as she drank her water. Neji created a fire place small enough to not burn the tree down.

"You warm Ten...?" Neji noticed Tenten had fallen asleep. Neji sighed and sat by Tenten. Her head fell to his lap.

"Goodnight panda..." Neji mumbled as he slowly dozed off after putting a blanket over Tenten.