Lucifer Is My Stepbrother:

Start from the beginning

I sigh and begin to dance.  I began with my hands first then I started tapping my feet.

"That's it! You're doing it! Follow my lead"She instructed and I obliged. It was getting fun and I liked it. Soon everyone stopped to join us. It was hilarious as we lead the whole crowd with our awkward dance moves.

"Alright! I guess we have our winners! King and Queen"the DJ annouced and the crowd applauded us.

"They're such a cute couple"someone commented over the microphone. Samantha and I went back to our seats.

"That was awesome"Samantha blurted.

"I know"I yelled. "That was fun"

"What happened back there? I was surprised to see both of you leading the crowd to dance"my old friend, Christopher said.

Samantha and I chuckled at the exact same time.

"We were also surprised to see the crowd following us"I spoke up.

Christopher takes a swig of his beer.
"You two are the King and Queen for tonight"he stated and took a tray from someone else.

"Beer?"he asked and I just gazed at the two glasses.

"Sure"Samantha picked one up and I did too. I didn't want him to feel bad but honestly, I wasn't into beer at that time.
Samantha took a swig and I just sat there staring at the dark liquid in front of me.

"We've got brownies too"Christopher displayed it on the tray and I took one. I'll just eat it and forget about the beer.

"Thanks Chris"I gratified and he winked at me. It was a sign language we often used when he wanted to discuss something important with me. He nodded in the direction of the kitchen and I winked back. He smiled and left.

"Uh....Samantha, I  need to go to the restroom! I would be right back!"I told her.

"Alright"she said and I pecked her cheek before making my way towards the kitchen. Christopher was there alright with a concerned expression

"What's going on Chris?"I asked tentatively.

"Everything is going on! Look, you need to protect Samantha"He warned and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What? Why?"

"She's been targeted by a gang of boys "he elaborated further. "Its a bet! They want to use her for a stupid bet"

I clenched my fist. "Who are they?"

"You cannot fight them Okay? I just eavesdropped! You need to get her out of here as soon as possible"

"Just tell me who they are"

"It doesn't matter! Just go"he pushes me towards the exit and I stride as fast as I can towards the bar. When I got there, Samantha was gone. Her glass was empty as it was seated on the counter close to mine which was full. My eyes flit across the room.

"Samantha?!"I called out. Fear devouring my body. I looked through the crowd but I didn't spot her anywhere. My heart beat accelerated and I rushed outside.

"Samantha"I called out as the cold wind hit me. I searched around  frantically with Christopher's words ringing in my head.

"She's been targeted by a gang of boys "

"Its a bet! They want to use her for a stupid bet"

"You cannot fight them okay? I just eavesdropped! You need to get her out of here as soon as possible"