Episode 4-Epilogue(5): Love Gets Even More Complicated...

Start from the beginning

Glory pondered. Next to Glory, Riddle is also acting normal, but is actually panicking deep down.

C'mon Riddle! Why are standing there?! Just talk to her! It's exactly what Trey said, remain calm and be nice to her. Simple enough!

Riddle thought while a sweat dripping from his head. Taking his childhood friend's advice, he lets out a sigh and politely placed his teacup on his saucer. Wanting to cut the awkward tension, Riddle and Glory whip their heads to each other.

"So Rabbit/Riddle-." Both of them paused when they spoke at the same time as they averted their eyes while blushing with Riddle stroking his head and Glory stroking her arm before darting their gazes back to one another.

"Umm you go first." Glory ushered, but Riddle shakes his head and waved his hand to her.

"No please, you go first. I insist." Riddle insisted. Glory bit her lower lip with a grimace.

"Well...This might triggered you, but how's your..holiday break?" Glory asked curiously making the dorm head froze sitting there silently as he grips the handle of his teacup.

"My holiday was...okay." Riddle replied nervously grimacing from his last conversation with his mother. Glory can detect his grimace just by staring at him with a sympathetic look.

"...She didn't take it well, I assumed?" Glory guessed and Riddle sighed and shakes his head.

"No...she refused to listen to me. Honestly, I wasn't surprised...It's how I expect from her anyway." Riddle explained. With empathy flowing through her veins, Glory scoots over to Riddle and lays her hand on his shoulder. Riddle spun his head to Glory who is beaming him gently.

"What you did was brave, Riddle. Don't look down on yourself. You did your best to talk to her." She reassured while as Glory gently strokes his shoulder. Riddle smiles softly at the compassionate ravenette.

"Thank you, Rabbit..." He muttered with a small smile as he feels his heart swelling for thr kind ravenette. Glory stops stroking and released her arm from him. She then tucks her strand to her ear and clears her throat.

"So have you been to Trey's bakery during the holiday?" Glory asked curiously. Riddle blinked his eyes before he nodded his head.

"I did...without my mom knowing..." Riddle said as he strokes his head.

"It was a rough for me to make until I made up my mind to go to Trey's bakery." He explained before he sighed.

"In all honesty...I'm quite happy to visit him. It's been awhile since I visited there and...." Then he formed a warm smile with eyes gleam with joy.

"I'm glad to experienced the best holiday with them..." Riddle admitted.

"Nyaa!~ You can't blame Trey's baked goods!!" Che'nya chirped popping his head from the table with a cookie in his mouth. Glory giggled softly.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed your holiday." Glory stated with a sweet grin. Riddle smiled back.

"And I would like to thank you for the gift you gave me." Riddle thanked her. Glory curled her brows with a kind smile.

"How do you like the gift?" She asked curiously as she watched Riddle's face flushed slightly red before he could respond and clears his throat to regain his composure.

"It was quite lovely...I appreciate the gift that you'd gave me. It was really kind of you." Riddle complimented and she smiled warmly.

"I'm glad that you love it." Glory beamed.

"Speaking of which. Where's Cater?" Glory asked curiously.