Episode 2-13: The Collison Between The Sundrop and The Rebellious Lion

"Oi Leona, these guys are causing a ruckus out there." Ruggie informs much to his dismay.

"Seriously?" Leona grumbles.

"You're not gonna get out of this one Leona, now get up!" Ruggie nags.

"Fine, fine, I'm getting up. Just stop nagging me." Leona complains.

"I don't enjoy nagging you Leona." Ruggie retorts with an annoyed look.

"Whatever." Leona snarks as he got up and the duo head straight to the entrance only to find someone punching someone out.

"What the-"

"That's for harassing me." Glory snarks. Both of them blink their eyes when they turn to recognize the ravenette that was rumored to be the next Mother Gothel.

"Eh? That's the girl I met yesterday and this morning." Ruggie points out.

"You've met her this morning?" Leona ask curiously looking down at him.

"Yeah, but we didn't talk. Though...." Ruggie looks on to see the redhead punk about to tackle her as he raise his fist to the air and punch Glory, but she blinded him with her light magic causing both Leona and Ruggie to cover their eyes.

"Aah my eyes!" The redhead punk wince as he falls back to the ground covering his eyes in pain slightly shocking Leona and Ruggie.

"That's for calling a crone." Glory remarks.

"She does have a feisty side and quite sassy." Ruggie remarks with a grin.

"Hmph, she's tough.." Leona compliments though he looks a bit impressed, but they both watch Glory beat up the last punk.

"Raaaaaah!!"

"Annnd..."

Glory then ducks down and punch his gut.

"Gah! Ack!" The dark brunette whimpers and Glory lifts her right leg up to swoop her leg down to his head slamming him against the hard concrete shocking her friends. Leona and Ruggie were speechless when they witnessed an herbivore turning into an untamed and unpredictable lioness with her grey eyes that strikes fear in the eyes on her foes as she looks down on the three punks.

"That's for calling me an ugly crone, Sh#theads." Glory retorts bluntly as she puts her glove back on to her left hand. Soon the three punks slowly attempt to rise back up giving her glares. Though stunned, Leona sighs and puts his hands on his hips as he heard one of the punks about to snark back at Glory before he could strike back.

"You f#*king bi-"

Knock it off." Leona ceases as soon as everyone heard his voice when everyone glances up to see Leona and the vice dorm, Ruggie standing before him.

It's him and Ruggie!

Glory thought while she, her friends, and the three savanaclaw punks stand before Savanaclaw's head dorm.
——————————

As they stood before Savanaclaw's head dorm and vice dorm, the three punks immediately got up and face two leaders of Savanaclaw.

"Dorm Head Leona!" The dark brunette punk shouts.

"These guys are the ones who thoughtlessly encroached on our territory." The bright redhead explains.